Antler Chews

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
The delivery came today, we got 6 large mule deer chews, the pack has tried each and every one at least 6 times. they keep switching. Had one short snippy snappy. Scrimps and Peggy Sue had a round about. They haven't let them alone since they came. At this rate, they'll be gone in a couple of weeks. I ordered them from Grateful Shed. $20.99 for 3 larges, so I ordered 6 of them. They're very nice looking antler's. All at least 1" in diameter and none shorter than 10" couple of them are 2" in diameter. One of them is shorter, but has a fork

001.jpg002.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Happy bullies!!!! I see one crosses the back legs like BabyGirl. I love the one in his private chewing station. I just ordered another 3 pack (third time) from Flint River Ranch but I'm gonna try your vendor next time. Those antlers have been a blessing and I recommend them to every dog owner I meet.

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They have elk and moose chews also, I think they have them in velvet also. Bottom nubs too. They won't last as long in velvet,but for a lighter chewer and more glucoseamine they would be recommended. Ahh hear that? the sound of snoring after a good long chew. :whew:

Scrimps came up to me twice, looked me straight in the eyes and came in close to me, I know she's so thankful for them. We're all Quite satisfied right now ummmm :luv:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I ...err...Jake and Dena Dog need new antlers! They :love: the ones with the marrow exposed! But they don't last as long as the regular ones..what to do..what to do!

OP
Sherry

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I did not know the variety of antler chews available until I did my research. With these people you call them up on the phone the first order, speak with a real live guy and tell them exactly what kind of dog you have, the weight and give them the order. Check the sight out first.
After the first order, you just e-mail them and tell him what you want. I am pretty darn pleased .... tehe

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I did not know the variety of antler chews available until I did my research. With these people you call them up on the phone the first order, speak with a real live guy and tell them exactly what kind of dog you have, the weight and give them the order. Check the sight out first. After the first order, you just e-mail them and tell him what you want. I am pretty darn pleased .... tehe
LIVE people? NO WAYYYYY! In AMERICA!! What a novel approach! I'm going to try them! Thanks Sherry!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This is on my to do list too. Poor mistreated Chaos has never had an antler!! We will fix that!

Bea and Bo haven't either. I did some googling and I had no idea there were so many places dedicated to providing chewy antlers for people like us! Amazing number of places - and choices. How do you know which one to get? I thought "elk" since Roosevelt Elk live here in Washington State - but could think of no other reason to choose one over the other. The sites didn't give any insight to that either. I suppose it's a personal choice?

@Luvin_My_Bullie - I need to fix that too.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
I want an elk too but because Chaos has a tendancy to ram "straight" objects down his throat while he chews, then he throws up, so I figure the elk are so fat it would be a little harder for him to do that

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Great pics.... I bought from Grateful shed before too... good place and nice product

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'm gonna check them out when it's time to replace Gracie's current antler!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Great looking antlers! :) Looks like your pack loves 'em.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.