TOYS........

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
My walter has a box full of toys, from soft pig toys to hard bones and rings, to balls that make a noise to foot balls, and he always picks the same one to play with, which is a..... OLD POT TOWEL.... out of the kitchen, he even will try to pinch it off me if iam going to wash it.
its like a comfort blanket, iam sure for him.... he drags it round the house all day ,what is your dogs best toy, that thay play with more than any other?,

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Lately it's been her antler since it was her newest toy from a week ago. But I just got her a new toy today, it's a rubbery bone with strings coming out (picture below since I can't describe it well), so that is now her obcession. But she also plays with her very first toy a lot, a purple stuffed hippo that she has had since her car ride home with us. She's not very picky haha.
BONE.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Pooooor Dena dog!!! lol

Princess Gracie just loves her elk antler. We sometimes have to take it away from her because she will gnaw on it for hours on end and it gets a little annoying after a while... lol She has two Nylabones that she loves as well so she will get one of those when we take her antler. :heart::heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy Boy loves his big red rubber nylabone. He loves playing with that thing and will bring it to you to play tug-a-war with. The girls just like their regular nylabones.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Delilah likes to chew on her antler and her nylabone. Other than that, she loves destroying stuffed animals..

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Yep mine love to destroy stuffed animals. They really dont have a favorite. Except Rollo, he loves his giant kong toy. It came with him. He carries it everywhere.

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
Jack has quite a few toys but his all time favorite is an empty plastic water bottle. He will sometimes try and get a water bottle that I'm still drinking out of.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Um....this thread demands the use of video! :D Please!

As for the dynamic duo here, Bea likes anything Bo has. Anything.

Right now Bo's favorite (and therefore, Bea's favorite) is this giant truck tire with rope on it. Next week, it will be something else. They have a giant red metal washtub full of toys and Bo likes to dig through there and take em all out, one by one. Now to teach him how to put them all back. Yeah. Riiiighhhhtttt.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Um....this thread demands the use of video! :D Please!

As for the dynamic duo here, Bea likes anything Bo has. Anything.

Right now Bo's favorite (and therefore, Bea's favorite) is this giant truck tire with rope on it. Next week, it will be something else. They have a giant red metal washtub full of toys and Bo likes to dig through there and take em all out, one by one. Now to teach him how to put them all back. Yeah. Riiiighhhhtttt.

Oh, good luck with that one!!! :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke loves nylabones and empty marrow bones.... Banks = whatever Nitschke has is her current favorite. so, it will be interesting to see what now becomes her favorite.

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
We just had to buy new toys this weekend. Lola destroyed her knotted rope toy, so we got a new one of those. A longer one so when we play tug she doesn't accidentally get our fingers. Ouch! We also got a black rubber nylabone. Her other one is made by Kong and we put peanut butter in it. The peanut butter one is now only allowed in the kitchen. One too many PB residue problems on the couch!

Members online

No members online now.