Left him for the first time!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
So I'm in the car right now on my way to New York for the weekend. I left my baby boy at 7:30 this morning. I left him with lots of hugs kisses and treats! I am ok with this because I know he is going to be spending the weekend with daddy and I can check in. This will prepare me for when we leave for our cruise in January, but I won't be leaving him with daddy and I won't be able to check in! I was told by someone that the kennel I mentioned in the post earlier in the week was a great place, so maybe I will check it out and take Tubs for a visit! I am still nervous about that thought! I am looking forward to having a great weekend at the dude ranch with the girls from our girl scout troop, but I am also looking forward to getting home on Sunday to see my baby boy and to celebrate his 1st birthday!

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
enjoy ur weekend hun, iam sure daddy and tubs will have a great weekend too. time to party :photo:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Have fun on your trip, it is hard leaving them behind, but I'm sure Tubs and Daddy will have a fun time together.

Members online

No members online now.