Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keep me away!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Keep me away!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FourPetes View Post
    This is how I ended up with Jack. I've always wanted 3 kids but we struggled to get pregnant and ended up doing IVF. When my youngest daughter was born, we found out she has a rare genetic disorder that either leaves males severely disabled or its fatal...no inbetween. Luckily my daughter ended up being a girl and is only minimally affected though she did spend alot of time in the nicu. But this killed our dreams for anymore kids. So when those familiar pings of motherhood started kicking in, my husband got me Jack. I've been so busy with him I've forgotten about having anymore human kids. I can see adding another four-legged kid in a year or two. Lets just hope I don't end up being the Duggar mom of bulldogs!
    I had the opposite situation and I think it runs in my family....you sneeze on us and we get pregnant! My husband and I actually went to school together, he graduated a year before me, with my brother and he was actually friends with my brother, but we never met until we crossed paths 4 years ago. I keep telling him it was probably what was meant to be because we would probably have 6 kids by now! He actually has a son from another relationship, but when he realized what was going on with him mom and the fact that his ex is psycho he didn't want to put anymore kids through any of that, so he got neutered :hahaha:...to put it in bully terms, right after his son was born! I love your comment about the Duggars.....I can totally visualize that!!!

@dozersmama.....I would love to have the newborn stage! I don't think anything could be worse than what I went through with my daughter. She never slept! She had her days and nights mixed up for the first 3 months, when we brought her home from the hospital she only took 1 20min nap a day and wouldn't go to bed until 12:00am. I ended up taking her naps away at 10 months old because I was killing myself at nap time and bed time! I would also trade these preteen years for newborn stage any day! Man, girls are tough!!!!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack-Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by dozersmama View Post
    Well go for it. I wanted another fur baby but... i'm getting a skin baby instead . You get what God gives you I guess. However I would be willing to trade the newborn phase for the puppy phase any day. Just something to think about.
    @FourPetes I think they call that hording
    Its a good think I can't afford a hoard of bulldogs! I'm still trying to decide which is tougher, newborn phase or puppy phase. Right now I have a toddler and the terrible 2s are definitely bad. Especially because I can't crate her!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Right now I have a toddler and the terrible 2s are definitely bad. Especially because I can't crate her!

You can't crate kids over here!!!???!!! Damn.......

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack-Jack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    You can't crate kids over here!!!???!!! Damn.......
    LOL She did climb in there on her own though.....

Delilah's Personal Slave Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lauren
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Delilah
    Likes (Received)

haha I want to see pictures!!

I wish I could have another one. When I move out and have more money, here I come more bullies..

Bulldog(s) Names
    Brooklyn and Franklin
    Likes (Received)

I'm only 21 so no skin kids for me yet. But my boyfriend hates kids so maybe not ever...I'm not sure how I feel on that topic. I'm not sure if I want kids or if it's just always been put in my head that you grow up and have babies. But he tries to bargain that he'll let me have as many dogs as I want if we don't have kids lol. I used to want a pekingese and he HATES them and thinks they are the ugliest dogs ever but he even said I could have one of those if we didn't have kids. He does prove to make some good decisions though, I wanted either a pomeranian and/or a pekingese and he wanted a bulldog. He won, and thank goodness!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Tubs
    Likes (Received)

LOL She did climb in there on her own though.....
    My 12 year old use to climb in there too, when we had his kennel up. I didn't need to bother trying to lock her in there because she would do it herself!!!! Kinda defeats the purpose I guess!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads