websites you use to spoil your bully

kels16

New member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
39
Reaction score
1
Location
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley
I had saved websites on my laptop that were specifically for bulldogs where I could buy things that were for them, but my laptop crashed and now I don't have any of them.....so where do you go to get things for your bully? I am also wondering what you use to stop bloat, i know there's a certain bowl, or you can put that ball thing on their food, suggestions? Thanks! :)
 
Well because of the terms of service only sponsored websites can be linked and I love the outfits we have gotten for HRH at http://plussizepups.com

However, I've also ordered from ABS custom apparel, we shop at Pet Smart a lot, and one of these days I'm gonna go hog wild at Baxter Boo. You can google them for the websites.
 
Baxter Boo is pretty good...
I just received a Lime Green Polo shirt for Jack....
It was a Large but still was snug on him...

Even after taking measurements we should order 1 size larger for our Bullies...
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top