Fromm pork and applesauce

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes this food thing is grrrr. one thing that helped sarahs bumps when she had them was to was her in chloraseb shampoo which is basically malaket minus the acid part. then i changed her food also in there and they went away never to return as of yet. but yes it has been an absolute awful year for allergies. sarah has had multiple ear infections and thank goodness for the vet drops so i did not have to take her in everytime. i have no experience with fromm but i seem to recall a few using the pork one and not much success but that doesnt mean you wont have good results.

Dieselbaby

Sep 1, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
Guinness continues to have bumps and scabs on his back and I have tried multiple medications and shampoos to no avail. I am going to try and switch from fromm salmon to fromm pork and applesauce and add grizzly salmon oil. Anyone had any experience with the pork and applesauce??

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

We are currently having a big issue as-well with bumps that feel like pimples under his coat but when they heal they end up scabbing.. I was under the impression that it may be allergies I'm actually leaning toward the possibly that he may be allergic to my parents cats.. do you think yours is food related?

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=3141]Dieselbaby[/MENTION] I am not sure to be honest..he nvr had any issues with his skin while on puppy gold first 10 months of life...switched to salmon a la veg and three weeks later the bumps start, so leaning towards food issue. in process of switching to beef fritatta. My vet however diagnosed him a skin infection but meds aren't working and skin scrape did not reveal mange

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Chaos has had the same issue. What meds was he on? At first Chaos was on Simplicef and a medicated shampoo for 10 days ....no results, then on cephalexin and a yeast pill for infection and baths, a itsy bit better but he would still break out more....another 14 days on cephalexin and yeast pill and baths and it finally looks alot better! Sometimes it takes alot of meds to kick it. Sounds very similar to what Chaos had, vet just said skin infection or irritation...his was mainly on his tummy chest and legs

OP
wfd38383

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Can't remember the name of the 1st med but was also on mediated shampoo for tens days and then 2nd rd of meds was clavamox and also mediated shampoo

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online