Does your Bully destroy his toys too?

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
This dog literally destroys every toy I give him, the other day I got him a big rubber wheel from Petsmart and this morning he ripped the rubber apart. I had to take it away from him to prevent him from swallowing any rubber pieces. Seems like every week I am buying him more toys. Any suggestions?:pray:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
get him an antler. that should take him longer to destroy.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yes, especially Finn. He has very strong jaws and a strong will so he tends to rip apart his toys more than Tate. Both will destroy most stuffed animals within the 1st day or two and the other day Finn ripped right into one of these rubber "donuts" from petsmart. I've found that Kong toys are pretty durable, and I've heard Tuffy brand is good too. I have a few toys from Hartz that are still intact as well.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Antler and Nylabone are the only thing that stands up to sweet little HRH....... soft toy's life span is about 10 minutes in this house.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I've given up on toys. Deer antler all the way.

4caff1b1-5a25-2f88.jpg

OP
THREAT

THREAT

Jan 18, 2011
Georgia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Where would be a good place to get some? All the pet stores in my area don't carry them, maybe order online?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Antler and Nylabone are the only thing that stands up to sweet little HRH....... soft toy's life span is about 10 minutes in this house.

Banks is right there with HRH.... nothing has a chance unless it is an antler, nylabone, or marrow bone. Nitschke, well he is the exception, he still has his very first toy which is a green/red stuffed bear.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I was just looking at Tubs's toys last night....you know with his birthday coming up and all! :) He broke the squeeker out of one of his toys and ripped the covering off of another on (a bowling pin shapped tennis ball squeeky toy). Last night we were playing with a tennis ball that has a rope through it for tug-o-war and he ripped the ball right off of the rope. I have an extra large antler coming for him from Carolina Pet Pantry for his birthday. These with the nylabone toys are what holds up the best! My brother lives in Alaska, so I will have to see if he can get me some bigger antlers to last longer! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.