Jack-opotumus

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
DSC00333.jpg
Jack used to be able to fit through this gap under my daughters' picnic table. Today he got stuck. Is it bad that I laughed and took a pic while he struggled for a minute? LOL

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
LOL.

Delilah is still constantly trying to fit through things that she went through as a puppy. Cracks me up. They don't realize their size!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
How cute! I'm glad you got the pic to share with us!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh my goodness... too darn cute. He has a look on his face like... ah, man not again!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Now that's funny. :) Wilson used to crawl between the shelves on our living room table when we got him. It's now hard to believe he used to fit there. They grow so so fast.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Yeah, you should be ashamed of yourself for snapping a shot of the poor baby while he's struggling like that:nonono::lol:! But so glad you did 'cuz it's so cute 'n funny!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bo used to stick his head between the bars on the front porch as a puppy. As an adolesent, he got his head stuck in there once. Thankfully, I was standing right there and could come to his aid immediately. *whew*

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
That's great! Tubs use to fit under the dining room table, but now he hits his head and last night he got stuck under a chair and started pulling the chair out from under the table! I didn't notice until my daughter started laughing! LOL Laughter is the best medicine and these guys are great therapy dogs....certified or not! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.