Secret Bully

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I can't believe I am bring this up now but.......when I was on the CPP website getting Tubs' birthday presents I saw the secret bully item and purchased it. It sounds like a lot of fun. However, I haven't done this before, so I was, wondering if anyone else has done this and could possibly give me some info on how I go about getting my secret bully's wish list and how to go about creating one for Tubs!?!?!?!? Yes, Christmas is right around the corner!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I did it last year. It was a blast. CCP will have a FB showing of items, most people watch that night to get ides. CCP will send you your secret bully and you take it from there.

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I did it last year. It was a blast. CCP will have a FB showing of items, most people watch that night to get ides. CCP will send you your secret bully and you take it from there.

Thanks so much! I know they will be giving out names on the 24th, so I will wait until then. If I have any questions after that I know who to get in touch with!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Carolina Pet Pantry, it is one of our sponsors, a bully pet shop and they have other events during the year. One is Secret Santas, just like ours here at EBN. www.carolinapetpantry.com

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Don't forget to sign up for our Secret Santa Paws!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.