Getting ready for the big 01!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Our little man is going to be turning 1 next Sunday! I just got him some treats from CPP! I ordered him an extra large antler and a birthday cupcake! I am going to go out to Party City to see if I can get him a hat! Of course I will post videos and pictures. Im leaving to head up to a dude ranch i New York on Friday with my daughter's girl scout troop, so Unfortunately I won't be able to wake up with my little man on his birthday, but I know he will be really excited to see me when I get home. A special dinner and cake will be waiting for him! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Birthday cupcake?? Is that a special dog recipe birthday cupcake???

Oh and by the way ...........

:pics:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Birthday cupcake?? Is that a special dog recipe birthday cupcake???Oh and by the way ...........:pics:
Lol....I will have pictures next Sunday.....Promise!!!! As for the cupcake.....yes...I think it is just a treat in the shape of a cupcake. I searched "birthday" on the CPP sight and found it. It is made with peanut butter and he LOVES peanut butter!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too cool, your little man is growing up. He is just going to love that peanut butter cupcake, come to think of it, I'd like one too. :ROFL:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Where on earth does the time go? I bet it's hard to imagine isn't it. Have fun at the Dude Ranch, that sounds like my cup of tea. How fun!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Happy Birthday Tubs! At Bea's first birthday party, there was fifteen people and two additional dogs here; a Shitzu and a Boxer. Since Bo came along right around that time, I'm sure Bea must think he was the worst gift ever on her special day. ha ha ha ha (Now they're joined at the hip, of course)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Hope you get lots of dog goodies!

0729F8CC-orig.jpg

Last edited:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
congrats [MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION], glad he isn't spoiled or anything ;) guinness turns one on 11/03 and can only imagine what my gf is going to do for him

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online