bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Thanks guys! [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION] . I don't brush his teeth. He's only about 9 1/2 months old though so that's prob why they are so white.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
If you take the space away after the @, it will show up as a mention and Jack will be notified. Like this, [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION]. :p

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Thanks guys! @ vacaroo1000. I change it up a bit. I was mainly useing the douxo pads. Now sometimes use the malaceptic ultra flush (got this from a post on here before). Knock on wood...his wrinkles and tail pocket haven't been a problem. The only one that gets a little yeasty is his nose rope. The others I don't really do much with. I use the occasional baby wipe around his tail, but not very often. Hope he stays this low maintenance!

You are a lucky, lucky Bully Human! Good for Bubba for being such a low maintenance bully boy!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Bubba is either an exceptionally photogenic fella or you an exceptionally talented photographer or both, because you always share such awesome pics! :luv:

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] . ThanksI I try! I do like to play around with photography. The last ones were even taken on my phone. I usually use my fast shutter speed camera on Bubba to catch those moments. @Vicaroo1000 . Yes. after reading about sooo many things going wrong with the bulldog, I'm very lucky!..so far..but he's still young!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Bubba is just SO handsome! I love his coloring and all of his wrinkles. :heart: :luv:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
These photos need to be blown up and framed--that would be really cool to have them lined up in your hallway or somewhere readily visible. I love 'em! Bubba's definitely a looker! SOOOO cute and squishy-face. :heart:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.