Bubbles got to meet her brother all by luck.

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
It all started when I took my Mom,s Pom-Chi to be groomed at petsmart today. They had a very nice lady there working named Amanda with a handsome EB named Charlie. We talking for a moment and I got to know Charlie a bit, it seems as though she had been transferred there and would be working as an advanced trainer. I admired Charlie and briefly talked about our Bubbles. Later when Hubby and I returned to pick up my Mom's dog I asked where did she get Charlie. Well low and behold she got him from the same breeder a year before we got Bubbles and they have same Dame and Sire. I was beside myself, Bubbles had a brother living right her in Clovis. Needless to say we went home and got Bubbles so they could meet and the butt sniffing and wiggle butting began. So the family reunion went well and now Bubbles can visit her brother. :biglaugh:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Aww, that is so great! :) How awesome.

I wish I knew who had Delilah's two sisters from her litter. It'd be so cool to see them.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Awww, that's a sweet story! Very cool that these bully sibs had a "reunion" of sorts. I would love it if my boys could meet their whole siblings some day too!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OK were are the pics, don't see them.

NikkiSchoolcraft

Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston, Hitch, Layla, Sugar Boo
Thats so cool....we had a similar meeting with Winston and his biological brothers! We were at an event and saw some handsome bullie boys so I went over to say hello...started talking and learned they were his "brothers" :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Of course Winston is the one who is not cooperating in the pic but you can see how much they all look alike

Last edited:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
That is great! We got Tubs from [MENTION=1703]bjsfarm[/MENTION] and we can see some of his siblings via testimonials on the website, but my daughter keeps saying we should have a family reunion with his brothers and sister for their birthday. I am working on my schedule to see if we can get up there to visit with his mommy and daddy, but I am not sure of his other siblings! That would be cool though!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Small world huh!!!???!!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
That is so cool. I wish Bella could meet hers.

When I went to Bullympics in Feb (Bullies thru buddies rescuse event) There were two couples there with siblings. This just tells us how small of world it is, the breeder of the two was from Wisconsin!!! Both families now live in FLorida and the caught up at the event. I thought that was so awesome.

bjsfarm

Jan 12, 2011
Narvon PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Butter Cup, Ellie, Double D & CJ. Jr., Max, Doc & Willie
Speechmom53 you know you are welcome to come visit anytime :) But a reunion with his siblings would be almost impossible as 1/2 of them went out of State, that would be fun tho!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
AWWWWWWW!! Terry..that is so great..IT IS A SMALL WORLD!!!!! But I can't see the pictures!!! :hissy:..Jake is a very lucky Bully as ALL his brothers stayed in the same town..and 4 of them within walking distance.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
How cool is that.... Nitschke and Banks breeder move to Virginia so no chance of the accidental bum-in-to

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
You guys who have bully siblings close by or have met them are so fortunate. I would love to have Tate meet his brother and his two sisters, and I believe Finn had 3 brothers in his litter. That would be cool if the bully parents got onto this forum and we'd find each other that way.:yes:

Tate and Finn are brothers tho--same daddy.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.