Born to be Bad!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I guess Linus, Horse and Samson are all jumping bulldogs! It really amazes me how high Samson can jump, I definitely don't encourage it because I know its bad for their hips but it really is amazing that such a dense/heavy dog can jump so high!

What a cute Linus picture!! So handsome!

Kikiwhoa21

Jun 16, 2010
Wonderland, Texas!
Bulldog(s) Names
Chev Chelios && Faith
Hahaha! Great topic! Such funny stories, && Lovin all these adorable photos!!

Last year, we took a trip to Las Vegas for my cousins wedding. && of course we took Chelios with us! Well we left him in the hotel room for a few hour during the church cerimony && well we came home to him on the table! He chewed up papers, got into the suitcase! && this silly boy was ust chillin on top of the table waiting for us.. lol! My mom got soo mad he destroyed her stuff, she made me && my bofriend clean it all upp. I thought it was hilarious thooo :p

angel083.jpg

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Okay, I swear I am finished after this one but Libra's video of the toilet paper thief reminded me of a time Linus unrolled an entire box of garbage bags then decided to nap on them...this is what I found when I got home:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Alpha

Jul 30, 2010
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Bulldog(s) Names
RoCkie
here's rocky, staring intensely to his dad. wondering when he gonna wake up & bring him for a walk. he usually just stared at him but he barks at me (to wake me up). As if he knew that his dad was working late @ night & dont wanna bother him at all hahaha
:heart::bully:

Attachments

• DSC01046.jpg
    DSC01046.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 45

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.