Born to be Bad!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
It seems like a common thread between all of us bulldog owners is that our bullies have gotten into something they should not have many times but there's always that one incident that sticks out as THE worst thing they could've possibly got into.

For me, it's a tie!

Once, Bentley and Linus tag teamed me and one knocked a bunch of papers I needed to grade for my freshman history class and the other shredded them to bits in his dog bed. I will never ever forget the way they hid from me when I came in, or the papers unwittingly hanging out of their mouths, or having to write that e-mail to my students with the subject title "My dogs ate your homework!"

Another time, right before Thanksgiving, I made the mistake of leaving a 10 pound bag of potatoes in the laundry room while I drove to the airport to pick up my out of town guests. Well, someone sniffed them out and my house was COVERED in half eaten potatoes! No mashed potatoes that year - at least not for us!

So what's the worst thing your bullie(s) have gotten into?

Here's the culprit of the Great Potato Caper...caught red handed!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
oh man, those two stories are so funny! made me laugh out loud, and the pic is the best, caught potato-mouthed!
here's the first one that comes to mind (there are many more)
a little while ago, while i was in the shower (horse was sleeping and my son was watching cartoons when i got in), horse and braeden got a down pillow off my bed and ripped it to shreds, then proceeded to play with the feathers, horse was trying to smell them but blowing them around instead and braeden was picking up handfulls and putting them into the fan so that the fan blew them around the room! "look mom feathers, its fun!" i couldnt help but laugh and get the camera!

Attachments

• summer 011.jpg
    summer 011.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 145

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Well Gertie is a stinker, as you have all heard by now. But she hasn't done anything THAT bad, YET. (Because I've only had her a month, I'm sure). So far, probably her two worst stunts were taking a huge poop in the floorboard of my car, and unplugging the turtle's tank about 2 dozen times. I got a power strip and got all the cords behind the tank stand, so that's no longer a problem. I'm sure she'll think of something new real soon, tho.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Vegas is a doll. He's never gotten into anything EVER. He is 3 years old today and he's a perfect angel!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Libra that pic is priceless!!!

Cutty was a slight handful in his teen years. Thankfully he has outgrown that phase! Lets see.... between Mugsy and him they have torn up couch cushions, down pillows, doggy beds, more couch cushions (their fav was to unzip them and get to the stuffing and shred) and the base boards in my living room. Not sure which one started that cuz they bothes fessed up to it by hiding but I think the little Mugs started it and then Cutty ran with the idea. haha. So glad they are grown up now. Oh and I have found teeth marks on my coffee table randomly also. :rolleyes:

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
ha, ha, to funny stories :D
Most of the time Bono is a wellbehaved dog, but he is very curious. He always has to know what I am doing.
Once I was painting the doors of the barn and like always Bono has to know what I am doing so he pushed the just painted (dark green) door with his nose open;)
Since that day Bono has a green colored head :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
These pictures and stories are hilarious!! Mine are all pretty good, but occasionally the poop out something I cannot identify--- I have a few chew marks in the house, but I usually caught thembefore too much damage occurred. The worst is the drip system int backyard. Occasionally when it's on they will find it dripping and dig around the wet spot until they are full of mud, and rip the line out of the ground. And mandy chases the Sonoran toads- which has gotten her into plenty of pickles!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Well for Sam the big one is swallowing his toy and it needing to be surgically removed. He and my beagle Loki also chewed all four corners of my coffee table. They did it after the puppy stage, they hadn't chewed anything up in a while. It was while we were moving out of our old apartment into our townhouse. There were boxes everywhere, they knew something weird and big was going on and I think they were stressed out. I have no other way to explain it. Sam has torn up paper before and you always know its him because he has paper shreds stuck in his lips LOL Those bulldog lips give it away.

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Well..Chester did eat one of my favorite "broken in" pair of shoes. :mad: He's more the consistent "passive aggressive" - he just doesn't listen!! A BAD baby bully. >.< <o

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha, great stories! Looks like I got it tougher than most...or I'm a bad disciplinarian! I remembered another instance when Linus was a puppy and he somehow got in my purse, which was on a table (he is a rare jumping bulldog) and sorted through the contents without removing anything but my Coach sunglasses and chewed them to bit. Boy, was I mad...I loved those sunglasses but I couldn't stay mad for long at this face:

laurentourville

Wrinkle Wiper
Mar 23, 2010
Rockingham, VT
Bulldog(s) Names
Horse
Haha, great stories! Looks like I got it tougher than most...or I'm a bad disciplinarian! I remembered another instance when Linus was a puppy and he somehow got in my purse, which was on a table (he is a rare jumping bulldog) and sorted through the contents without removing anything but my Coach sunglasses and chewed them to bit. Boy, was I mad...I loved those sunglasses but I couldn't stay mad for long at this face:

of course, they always chew your favorite thing whether it be shoes, underwear or sunglasses! we also have a jumping bulldog, which is amazing to me that they can jump so high! what a great pic of Linus, i love the way he is sitting!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online