JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Poor Brooke. Glad to see she's acting normal again. Sounds to me like she might have ate something in your parent's yard. Any chance they put a winterizer on the lawn, or maybe had digested a plant that didn't agree with her. I keep a bottle of lemon juice on hand and keep it with us during the summer when we're camping just in case. I would have never have known about that if it hadn't been for this place.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Glad she is feeling better now ...... it can be scary at times being a bully-parent!!!

We keep our crate up too in the laundry room. At some point of the day I will find one of them in there or on the two doggie beds that we have in there next to the crate. That room is darker and quiet and I think they just love to have the option of a "time-out"!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad to hear she is doing better and back to her old self. :hug:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
They are sending her the 17th. I emailed the transport company and they said that they are usually in CT by Wednesday but cannot promise a date or time this far out. But hopefully the 19th!!!
When we had HRH transported the guy was really great! Called and let us know his progress and it even ended up we got to meet him at a place much closer for us than originally planned once he talked to Bruce about where he was coming from. So we got her much earlier in the morning too!

OP
Sarah

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
Awesome, I'm so excited. It's just hard for me to plan without knowing when she'll be here. I usually work 9-1 on Wednesdays and idk if I should take off of work or not...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.