Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I noticed next to my username it used to say "Newbie", now it says
"Pooper Scooper"
. Others say things like "Kennel Cleaner", "Wrinkle Wiper", etc. But then I also noticed "Chester's Mommy". Just curious what these are, who adds them to your name? Also wondering what the different "awards" are?

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
When we first started the site, Chip and I sat down with our two oldest boys and created user titles. Anything we could think of that had to do with bullies or dog jobs. The more posts that are made, your user title will change.

As far as "chesters mommy" goes, 4 paw members have the option to change their user title.

We did not want to give away future user titles, but hmmmmmm..... If you really wanna know..... Or does everyone think they should be a surprise?? ???

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I have the ability to change it? The one thing I miss is the "new" titles as my posts increased. I want mine to read Sugar and Spice. Vegas being my sugar and Orion being spice. Tell me how it's done......or I could just look into myself.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
sorry Libra.... Moderators and admins cannot. I have tried to install a second user title but I have not achieved this goal, however, it is on tdl :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.