cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], okay, please spill the beans...which local pet store...Centinella? i'm in my car right now driving over 'cuz that sounds good. I mean yak, cow milk, cheese... I'd even gnaw on that!! :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], okay, please spill the beans...which local pet store...Centinella? i'm in my car right now driving over 'cuz that sounds good. I mean yak, cow milk, cheese... I'd even gnaw on that!! :laugh:
Naw..not Centinella..but I bet they have them! I got mine fro Highlander Pets..on foothill in Monrovia..across from 7-11.. It's a tiny store..in an old house..turned into store. But..I bet Centinella does too!

OP
Twinklrtoes1610

Twinklrtoes1610

Oct 1, 2011
Los Angeles
Bulldog(s) Names
Gordis, Khalisie and a frenchy named Fry
@ calibaker no don't go to centinela they are more expensive there go to global pet food outlet they have great prices it's up the street off sepulvedad blvd before culver blvd. Or google them

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thanks [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], i have not been to that shop before.

@Twinklrtoes1610,
thanks for the tip; it's a little too far for me though but if i'm in the area (which i'm prone to be on occasion), i will check it out!

Members online

No members online now.