My dog STINKS!!!!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I smoke cigarettes (no one else does) and while me, my daughter, my mom and my future son-in-law were driving around the Olympic Peninsula some weeks ago, Bo was in the back of the SUV doing his best to gas everyone into oblivion. These farts were rotten egg bad. The worst. I told everyone, "He makes my cigarettes smell pretty good now doesn't he?"

They agreed.

:ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@Vicaroo1000 , as an ex smoker I find that very very funny!!! I've come home before and the house smells like rotten eggs, gag me. :barf:

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
@Vicaroo1000 , as an ex smoker I find that very very funny!!! I've come home before and the house smells like rotten eggs, gag me. :barf:

Speaking of gas....yesterday, Bea was a fart factory - and usually that's left up to Bo to manage. Do you think that the 1/4 cup - at MOST - of canned Wellness (with boiling hot water, to make gravy) that I put in their Nature's Logic Lamb could be enough to cause gas in one of them? Most of the time, it's not even a quarter cup...more like a soup spoon sized scoop.....

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Speaking of gas....yesterday, Bea was a fart factory - and usually that's left up to Bo to manage. Do you think that the 1/4 cup - at MOST - of canned Wellness (with boiling hot water, to make gravy) that I put in their Nature's Logic Lamb could be enough to cause gas in one of them? Most of the time, it's not even a quarter cup...more like a soup spoon sized scoop.....
Yes. :D They haven't had these treats before so I'm sure they'll get used to them, plus I broke them up into smaller pieces, they don't need a full want they just want a snack. :) I'd reduce the water to 1/8 of a cup of it was me just to wet it down and bring out the flavor of the food.

[MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION], i saw in an earlier post that you're leaving in Feb.? Be sure to let us have your APO for some goodies :). Our work did care packages last year at Christmas for two of our employee's sons who were serving over there and Iraq. It was fun and rewarding.

H

heff101

We give Heff some probiotics with every meal.

His gas is cut back allot!

Oh man in the vehicle is the worse plus they are so "heavy" and just hang there forever.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Hahaha. You gotta love 'em!! Delilah tends to get really gassy right about when I'm falling asleep and fart right in my face...

Vicaroo1000

Jun 23, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Febreeze and super duper bad :fart: :fart: would make my house smell like an old lady's bathroom. :nonono:

Wait a minute. I think I just learned that my house smells like an old lady's bathroom. Rut ro. :ashamed: I have little choice though, JeannieCO. Captain Stinky + fabric couch + Miss ChickenFarts = alotta Fabreeze bottles in the recycling......

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wait a minute. I think I just learned that my house smells like an old lady's bathroom. Rut ro. :ashamed: I have little choice though, JeannieCO. Captain Stinky + fabric couch + Miss ChickenFarts = alotta Fabreeze bottles in the recycling......
LOL at the "Miss ChickenFarts" :rofl:

My husband was filling up a 5 gal bucket in the kitchen sink (it's cold her today) and Wilson was right there and said "Wilson, you smell like you just took a chit." :lol: I actually like Fabreeze and use it it's the other sprays like poperie (sp?) that reminds me of old ladies, lol.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.