Miracle in a can!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
No you can go to the memboers only board at the bottom section of the page, since you are a member. The 4 paws area is what you are thinking of, having to have 100 posts.

WOW Desertsky, wow! Thats all I can say to that. Do you feel like his method worked for your babies?!?! If so froggz may have invented new way of parenting. haha.

I use the water bottle on Mugsy also with the barking because he drives me nutso otherwise. It didnt make him afraid of water although he was never a huge fan way before I started this. Now Cutty on the other hand LOVES water so much that the bottle is a party to him so it doesnt work. Maybe the air bottle will be my next attempt at training him better. :)

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
I considered using a spray bottle on Gertie, but she LOVES water!! She loves a bath, she loves the hose, she is in heaven if I put a big rubbermaid container on the patio with several inches of water in it. She wades, she splashes, she digs in it. She'd probably see a spray bottle as a big treat. She's such a stinker!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm wondering if Orion and Gertie came from the same litter?

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I wanted to give this thread a little bump.

I was reading some magazine that came in the mail last night call "In the Company of Dogs" - a high end catalog of dog items when I stumbled on something funny called The Pet Corrector - for $25. This is a $25 of canned air. I hope no one buys this instead of running to a drug store and getting the same thing for $5 (minus the holster)!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wanted to give this thread a little bump.

I was reading some magazine that came in the mail last night call "In the Company of Dogs" - a high end catalog of dog items when I stumbled on something funny called The Pet Corrector - for $25. This is a $25 of canned air. I hope no one buys this instead of running to a drug store and getting the same thing for $5 (minus the holster)!

Maybe they read your post and got the idea to become rich off of it!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I considered using a spray bottle on Gertie, but she LOVES water!! She loves a bath, she loves the hose, she is in heaven if I put a big rubbermaid container on the patio with several inches of water in it. She wades, she splashes, she digs in it. She'd probably see a spray bottle as a big treat. She's such a stinker!

[MENTION=881]Gertie's Mom[/MENTION], Vegas is the exact same, he LOVES water, as a pup I did try a spray bottle he would actually run towards me biting at the water that was coming out of the bottle, He has his own baby pool for outside and loves his bath. I still struggle on correcting him, he knows I am a pushover, my husband on the other hand just simply says "get in your crate now", not yelling, but pointing with a raised voice, and off he runs and sits. I once used a rolled up newspaper months ago to swat his behind, only to walk back into the room several minutes later and find it shredded all over the floor.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
I think if used properly it sounds like a good idea. I just have to tell Silvas she is going to time out and it usually works to correct whatever she is doing!

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
This isnt the same stuff with chemicals used to clean keyboards is it? Is it just as plain as being only canned air? just wondering?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
good question, i wonder if some dont have any chemicals in them

OP
sheshistory

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
They have propellants to get the out of the can but unless you're spraying it up the dog's nose or in it's mouth, it's safe. You just have to use common sense. Same stuff as canned air you buy at the drugstore though...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.