GRUNTS

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
Walter is only 11 months old..... but he sounds like hes a old man at times, hes always..... GRUNTING..... and PUFFING.... like mum do i really have to walk to my bowl to feed, cant you feed me here on this cosy chair iam sitting on... grunt ...grunt. puff puff.. and the other thing he does is always stands in your way and nearly trips you up.... he will not move for nothing , so i have to walk round him....or stride over him... now you tell me who rules in this house... for some reason i dont think its me:ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH wasn't crowned a princess for nothing.
Her huffing and puffing make it quite clear when she is displeased. She rarely barks (only a quick woof at loud sudden noises) and she doesn't do the chewbacca talking that many bullies do.
But how she's breathing speaks volumes.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I literally have to CHASE Jake to get his harness on him! Today I just wanted to leave him..BUT I am the master..:laugh: and so I spend 10 minutes chasing him until he jumps up on the sofa and I can corner him..:cursing: He doesn't huff and puff tho..well maybe he does..but I'm huffing and puffing from just getting the harness on the little beast!!!! :evil:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I literally have to CHASE Jake to get his harness on him! Today I just wanted to leave him..BUT I am the master..:laugh: and so I spend 10 minutes chasing him until he jumps up on the sofa and I can corner him..:cursing: He doesn't huff and puff tho..well maybe he does..but I'm huffing and puffing from just getting the harness on the little beast!!!! :evil:

I am really disappointed in you calling my little angel a beast!!!! But right now it sounds like me chasing Oliver through the house so I can put his ear drops in and wipe his wrinkles!!!! The only good thing is he knows what's those are done, he gets a piece of turkey (I don't think he realizes that I'm slipping him a little something, something in with it, though :laugh:)

OP
deegary

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
I tell you what if i would make money on the phone with Walters heavy breathing, when iam going to put his lead on i would be a rich woman.... :laugh:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington

This makes such a funny scene in my head :laugh:!
Becky, you can do eeeet! you ARE the master!:bow:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nitschke huffs and puffs ALL the time... we actually call him 'Vader' (star wars)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Ahahaha.

Delilah grunts when she is displeased with me. She especially likes to do it in the morning when the alarm clock goes off.

she also does it if she's running too much :p

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.