I think my Louie is part CAT....

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Sooo my Mr Louie is not your typical bully...he does not snore he PURRS like a cat :ROFL: it is soo funny!! I have never heard a dog purr before, and if on a rare occasion he does snore it is more like a snore mixed with purring...has anyone else heard of this or does your bully do this???

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson purrs too. My husband is always saying he sounds like a cat and I've had others tell me the same thing. Wilson's also part pig. :D

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I haven't heard my guys purr at all, they are big time snorers! but then again, so is their mommy (i've been told)! :eek:

OP
Alicia M Kouw

Alicia M Kouw

Aug 15, 2011
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Zoey and Louie
Wilson purrs too. My husband is always saying he sounds like a cat and I've had others tell me the same thing. Wilson's also part pig. :D

LOL, at least I know I am not crazy :lmao:someone else has the same thing!! I will try to get him videoed with my phone and post it...his throat even vibrates while he is purring like a cat!!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Jack is still broken.... He's close to 10 months old now and still doesnt snore....
When i pet him or rub him he'll start to purr a little.... its more of a "Hummmmmmmmmm " :blink:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian will "purr", but Oliver will snore like a trucker!!! (No offense to any truckers out there), but you know what I mean!

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
LOL, that is too funny! I want to see a video :)

Delilah is cat like in the sense that she climbs on our kitty tree..

Most Reactions