Lifting his leg now!

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
our boys started to lift at almost exactly a year old. both were snipped at 6 months...WATCH OUT...when you have 2 and one starts lifting that you don't end up with the others head underneath sniffing....we have had several heads peed on...not fun...

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Brutus is 10 months and always pee pee like a girl! Doesn't even try to lift! He was neutered at 8 mnths

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Finn lifted his leg for the first time first thing this a.m. ! it was such a sweet, exciting moment for me to observe this. My little boy is growing up...:luv:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I wish Jack would lift his leg to pee! Would you believe heā€™s 16 months now and still squats? What the....? He will also sit to eat. Heā€™s a weirdo, Jack that is.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I wish Jack would lift his leg to pee! Would you believe heā€™s 16 months now and still squats? What the....? He will also sit to eat. Heā€™s a weirdo, Jack that is.

oh, good old Jack! Jeannie, Finn will also sit and eat out of his bowl and sometimes, he will even be laying on his stomach and eat! what nuttiness!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
I know the feeling - I was all excited when Nigel started lifting his leg too. Sometimes he still squats though.

ollieivy

Feb 26, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver and Ivy Claire
it's not weird! i was happy when ollie started lifting his leg like a boy also.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.