Did I make a mistake adopting Tyson?

TBone

Sep 19, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
T Bone
Remember...no matter who you love, it is always quality over quantity.

Your Mom means well and knows first hand how painful it was for you to say good-bye to Dozer ....she is afraid you will be hurt again. As a Mom I would be too.....as TBone's Mom, I know quality over quantity...and boy does that baby give me quality, I am sure Tyson does the same for you. No mistakes.....just quality time :)

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well the thing here is not that tyson is 7 but that you have someone whispering in your ear that he is. you dont strike me as someone who dwells on the negative but someone who has been through alot and has fears but has come out the other side. dont let someone spoil your happiness and tysons happiness. in one ear and out the other i say for some things. tyson is wonderful but fluffy and thats cool. he looks absolutely happy and I know you are to so just roll with it. :D

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Thanks guys. I am happy. I hope he is happy too. That's really all that matters. I love having someone to go for walks with and most importantly share my breakfast with. De-fluffing him may take longer than anticipated :whistle:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
You didn't make a mistake.

He deserves someone to love him and you'll do just that. :heart: Doesn't matter if he lives another day or several more years.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.