wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
Gonna ask the vet about an allergy test for Guinness. I posted on here bout two months ago about red bumps and scabs on Guinness back, brought him to the vet back then and put on meds and shampoo. Halfway through meds bumps came back. Brought back to vet and put on clavamox and bumps went away. Clavamox over and bumps come back even more and and TONS of dry.skin and he is flaking all over. He is on fromm salmon a la veg. What do u guys think?? Thank in advance

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
I just talked to my vet about the allergy test. The one where they use blood. I wanted to do it next week when Lola gets spayed but in the great lakes area (i'm in toronto) now is a high allergy season outside, so he told me to wait until the first frost to not cloud the results with seasonal active immunity. Vet tech said it would cost $400, but I didn't confirm this with the actual vet. I'm going to do it regardless...Lola is still a pup and it would just be nice to know what to avoid for the next 10 years or so, you know?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Definitely get it done... save yourself a lot of time and your baby a lot of pain! I swear by it..... helps so much

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.