Stupid me!!!!! Uggggg, Sorry!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Hi All,

I guess you all knew what was going on more than I did....LOL. I apparently didn't do this contest thing the right way. I just posted my picture and asked for votes....who knew you had to register????:ashamed: Well, I just went on and did it the right way, so if I haven't confused or upset you all too much and you would still like to help out a fellow bully you can now go to PetSmart's facebook page, click on the Monster Contest (that would be to the left of your screen), then you can click on View and Vote. Then you can search Tubs, under the Funniest category, Title "Milk Who???" photo.JPG

It may take a while for it to be approved and uploaded on PetSmart's end, so if it isn't there right now you can check back later! Sorry for my stupidity....that is what I get for trying to do all of this at work and not reading through everything! :hug:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:ROFL:....:ROFL:......:ROFL:.......:ROFL:....welcome To MY world!!!!.......of course I will venture forth into places unknown..for sweet Tubs!! :laugh:........:laugh:.......:laugh:........:laugh:.........:laugh:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
OMG! That is the cutest cow I've ever seen. I'll search it out. OK? UPDATE: Voted! Says you can vote once a day.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OK... found him and voted! GOOD LUCK!

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
:ROFL:....:ROFL:......:ROFL:.......:ROFL:....welcome To MY world!!!!.......of course I will venture forth into places unknown..for sweet Tubs!! :laugh:........:laugh:.......:laugh:........:laugh:.........:laugh:
Thank you so much! Fontanagox informed me that you can vote once a day! I thought this might help you work on navigating Facebook a litle better....they say practice makes perfect! :lol:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I voted for Tubs again today. It didn't tell how many votes he has. How's he doing?

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
forgot to vote yesterday but I remembered today. I figured this thread could use a bump to remind everyone you can vote EVERYDAY:yes:

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Thanks everyone!!!! I don't know how many votes we have. It doesn't say and I don't know how we can find out! But thank you for the continued votes!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.