Your bulldog and a funny story (tell us about a funny story you have)

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
Anybody have a funny story to share about something that your bulldog did or that happend to your bulldog???

i have a great one..

my baby bella when she must of had really bad allergies for whatever reason is was a few weeks ago was being a big girl and was left alone in the other room for not more than 20 minutes hahaha and i opened my bedroom door from getting changed and i peeked out to check on her and here she is now picture this she is sitting on the carpet and her feet are in the air like she trying to reach to lick her feet and she is shaking her little booty cause she cant reach it and it was the most funniset thing i have ever seen and she continued to do it for a few days..

another one is i like giving her ice cubes once in a while and i will only give to her if shes good.. well the first time i gave one to her it was one the kitchen harsdwood floor and she was clueless on how to grab it cause it was slippery and we have a chiwuawa as well.

now bella is the bully and always gets her way well not this time ... she pushed it to the point where the chiwuawa (captain morgan) grabed it and bolted.. she looked at me like she was gonna break down in tears.. !!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That ice cube story, now that's funny right there.

OP
occfan

occfan

Oct 3, 2011
Downingtown PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella 8 months old
I GOTTA TELL YA MY BABY IS MY LIFE AND I AS HER PARENT SAY YA KNOW WHAT SHES THE BABY SHE CAN DO WHAT SHE WANTS BUT WHEN THAT HAPPENED HAHAHA I SAID YA KNOW WHAT SERVES YA RIGHT..... Lots more stories of her and her habits......;

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thats funny! I picture her sad fave tho, hope you gave her an ice cube after that. haha I will hav to think if I remember anything from Cutty, I mean they all do something. :lol:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
They do some funny things alright. Looking forward in reading your stories and would love to see some pics of her.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I saw this post and had to post this one about Tubs. Has only humped things a few times in his life. We had him neutered when he was 5 months and he has only has a couple of episodes of excitement since then. Well, we have been working on getting him to sit and wait until he is given the ok to go out the door because he has a bad habit of bolting out the door. He won't run in the street or anything, he is just so excited to go somewhere that he will run and stand by the car door. Working on getting him to sit and stay has been very difficult. As soon as I grab his collar and leash he knows he is definitely going with us, so he runs right for the door. I get him to come to me to get his collar on and then he runs right back to the door. Now here is the funny part. He gets him self so excited and worked up that he is going to be going with us that he starts humping the air. Since he is doing this I can't get him to sit, therefore I can't get him to wait until I give him the "ok" to go. I can't even put him in a sit because his butt would hit the floor and then his hips bounce him back up again. Has anyone else experienced anything like this???? I think it is hilarious, but I don't know what to do to stop it!!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
oh [MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION], i'm totally picturing this in my mind and cracking up. What is it about his walks that gets him so worked up...a female friend he sees perhaps? :lol:

I couldn't really think of anything specific myself til last night. Tate was fast asleep right next to me in bed when he let out a rather loud and lonnnnggg fart! He instantly woke up, looked very startled, and started chasing his tail b/c he thought there was something on his butt! Then he suspiciously looked on the spot he was sleeping on thinking there was something there attacking him! That silly kid. I wished i had a video camera to capture all that. Luckily, he went right back to sleep afterwards.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] - Holy Moly! I can so picture that! I've not ever SEEN that before - with any dog! hahahahahaha Funny! Since dogs get more hepped up the closer they get to a "target" (squirrels are an issue here), I don't let them go close to the target. Maybe switch his leash waiting place to somewhere farther from the door (which sounds like is his "target") Does that make sense?

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] and [MENTION=2614]Vicaroo1000[/MENTION].....I Think the only thing that sets him off is that he is going with us instead of us leaving him at home when we leave for work or something. He knows he is going somewhere in the car. He doesn't care where it is he just wants to go. This is the only time he does this. I usually leave my back door open for him to go out on the back porch on nice days (he is gated on the porch) and he will bark at people walking down the street or a rabbit, squirrel, or other dogs that come into his line of sight, but he doesn't get himself all worked up that he has to go after them! He must just really like to be with his mommy......there's my momma's boy I was talking about in another post! He did this yesterday in front of my husband and he started cracking up. I have told him that he does this, but he never saw it before! I will pull out the camera the next time we go to take him somewhere![MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION]....Tubs did that same things one time when he was sleeping, but I think it was the smell that work him up! He looked up and looked at me as if to say..."excuse you!"......lol gotta love our babies! :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Ah! [MENTION=1863]speechmom53[/MENTION] - Like when I say the word "truckie" here. They don't care where - just that they're GOING. I hear ya!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Ah! @speechmom53 - Like when I say the word "truckie" here. They don't care where - just that they're GOING. I hear ya!

We went over to my parent's house tonight for dinner and to give Tubs a bath, so I thought I would pull out the camera and get him getting all excited, but guess what......he was as good as gold. He sat, he waited and when I told him to go he scooted out the door, he didn't bolt! Go figure! I guess I shouldn't be upset because he is getting better, but I wanted to get him on video just one time! LOL

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.