Can you HELP us please?!?!?!?!?

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Everyone who is on Facebook.......we need your help. I just entered Tubs in PetSmarts weekly photo contest with the picture attached here. We need some votes!!!!! If you are on Facebook you can 'Like' PetSmart and then scroll down to Tubs' picture and 'like' that I would really appreciate it!:pray: It is a weekly contest, so feel free to enter....NEXT WEEK....:hahaha:...and I will vote for your bully! :yes: You get a $500 gift card to PetSmart, which would be great for the prices of food!

photo.JPG :hahaha: MOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??????

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
:detective:I will come looking for you!:detective: Notice I said "I", Tubs is not to good with finding things that are right under his nose, but he thanks you all the same! :hug:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
oK YOU GOT IT...
Will need to do it from Home though as I get blocked from Facebook here @Work..... :cursing:

Luckily Big Brother hasnt caught on to EBN yet...!

Hey, no one has tried to Milk him yet right..?!! :ROFL:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Ilooked throught 50 pages f pics and can't find Tub. Tubs where are you :detective:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:detective:I will come looking for you!:detective: Notice I said "I", Tubs is not to good with finding things that are right under his nose, but he thanks you all the same! :hug:
What page is he on? There are 550 pages..I tried searching by his name..won't pull him up! Still ope in another window..help!! Lol

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I went to page 161 with no luck

OP
speechmom53

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Hi all...you have to go to PetSmarts page.......he is on their Wall....sorry for the confusion. I hope this helps! Let me know if you still can't find him. I just posted him this morning! :confused:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Okay! I found him..just "liking" is voting for him?? I did that! And I DO :love: him...lol..he doesn't look too thrilled! Maybe he is ALLERGIC to beef! :ROFL:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I liked Tubs pic too lol

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.