Hey Everyone!!

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
Just wanted to check in and tell everyone all is well. I have been crazy busy with getting ready to go to afghanistan so I havent had much time to be on the forums. Dually is doing great and it was great to see him after a week without him... Anyways just wanted to say hi..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Hey..... glad you posted.... Sure could us some new pix of the little feller tho.... Good luck with your deployment and Thanx!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
HI!!!! Glad you came by and said hello. When do you leave, soon I think right? Be safe and hurry back! Also just throwing this out there first
:pics:

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Make sure you send us your address when you get settled. My brother has been deployed 2 times and did a tour in Korea. I have a friend who should be coming home from Iraq this month, so we are care package pros around here. It is the least we can do for all you do! :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Wishing you a very safe trip to Afghanistan and thank-you very much for all you are doing! Great hearing from ya!

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
[MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION] Good luck on your deployment Josh.... Thank you for serving!

And to echo Speechmom53, yes, please post your deployed mailing address, I know how cool it is to receive care packages while your deployed.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION]... thanks for all you do for our country! Be safe and GOD Bless.

OP
A

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
I dont really have any new pics of dually, and as for all of you who knew Izzy, Teara and I split up so Izzy is staying with her... But here are a few pics of me from previous deployments to Iraq/Afghan

My other baby!!
fitty.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

burn.jpg

mehatten.jpg

plt.jpg

this was taken while we were getting shot at =)
shooting.jpg

iraq2.jpg

yes its snowing on us in iraq, we were in taji, an hour or so north of baghdad
snow.jpg

50 cal round compared to my hand, im 6'1"
764316689_l.jpg

this is what happens when they let me drive, we get stuck lol
3-4-2006-12.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION] Thanks for the pics, they are great. Who is keeping Dually for you when you are gone? Maybe they can post some pics of him while you are deployed. Anyway be Safe and God Bless for what you do. We want you back.

OP
A

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
[MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] he goes and stays with my dad down in arizona. He has free roam of 7 acres and his horse buddies... He loves the horses and they all love him, its kinda funny... but I dont leave til feb or march so i still got some time with him...

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=3013]armyguy[/MENTION] I'm glad he has a nice place to go, sounds like he really likes it there. It's funny how they seem to get along with horses. A woman that has one of our pups, has horses also and they get along great. Here is a pic of her and the horses.

emmc95IMG955843.png

OP
A

armyguy

Aug 14, 2011
colorado springs
Bulldog(s) Names
Dually
@armyguy I'm glad he has a nice place to go, sounds like he really likes it there. It's funny how they seem to get along with horses. A woman that has one of our pups, has horses also and they get along great. Here is a pic of her and the horses.

emmc95IMG955843.png

That is a great picture!!! At my dads place he has a stud colt who hates all the other dogs but him and dually will sit nose to nose literally for hours licking each other, its so funny.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online