I feel weird

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I've owned various dog breeds all my life .
English sheepdog mix, Chow Chow, Labrador and a Basset Hound .. Never had I worried so much for a pet and never have I found myself doing the things I do for Jack ....

For instance, every time Jack has an upset tummy or hasnt pooped for over a day I become worried. ... and so, nothing makes me happier than to see Jack take a dump. :ROFL:

Good Boy.!!! :victory:

What do you find yourself doing for your bully that has made you stop & think,
"Wait I minute, am I really doing this ??!!"

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Nothing makes me stop and think until my dad points out how crazy I am for all we bully owners do. lol. We ARE a special bunch arent we?!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Sometimes its best not to know what you don't know!!!! me :laugh:

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
I get worried about all sort of things with Walter, is he warm enough at the night time because its turning to Autum now, has he had a good wash today, is his bottom clean,has he eaten well today all theses things every day, but my little baby is worth everthing

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Everything from wiping his butt after he poops to wiping his face after he drinks and wiping everything in between.....not to mention running to the vet for a runny nose.......I could continue.....LOL

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Same here, pic of bullies on my phone lol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Me too, Becky!

and using their names for my computer codes at work??!

And making cheese omelettes for them (i don't even do that for me).

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
Having Jakes'picture on face of cell phone..INSTEAD...of my precious grandkids!! :bang:

I have actually been told that I have more pictures of Tubs than I do of my own daughter....:ROFL:...I have his pictures all over my board at work and I send the pictures to my mom when she is at work, so she can share with the ladies there. They just got the picture of Tubs in his cow costume! :ROFL:

FourPetes

Sep 9, 2011
Virginia
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack-Jack
I've owned various dog breeds all my life .
English sheepdog mix, Chow Chow, Labrador and a Basset Hound .. Never had I worried so much for a pet and never have I found myself doing the things I do for Jack ....

For instance, every time Jack has an upset tummy or hasnt pooped for over a day I become worried. ... and so, nothing makes me happier than to see Jack take a dump. :ROFL:

Good Boy.!!! :victory:

What do you find yourself doing for your bully that has made you stop & think,
"Wait I minute, am I really doing this ??!!"

Hey, I just spent almost $500 and two trips to the vets to find out Jack ate some leaves and might have gotten a little constipated. I've owned other types of dogs too (great dane, english mastiff, golden retriever) and never worried about them half as much. My great dane and mastiff ate our couch and I didn't inspect the poop for missing pieces. But when Jack poops, I'm looking for anything unusual. My neighbors probably think I have some weird fetish. LOL

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That is because you do!!

You should see the crazy looks I get when I try to tell my family and friends about dog food.... *sigh*

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
@Jack Daniels - I'm sorry to say this, but the feeling will never end. You're doomed for life ... or rather, blessed for life. :p

Last edited:

beachbumjen

Jun 9, 2011
By the beach
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Weird thing that we do and never did "pre-Stella"....:ashamed:
Baby talk. So embarrassing.
Typical talk around Stella - "Oh Stewwa you such a good giwrl, your mommies and daddies love you so much, you are sooo pwetty."
My husband is now called "the Daddies" and I am "the Mommies" :blush2:
I can't believe how much I worry about her and love her. Didn't think it was possible to love a dog like this.
I go home on my lunch break to take care of Stella and play at the beach for a while, and I get so excited to go see her. She just makes me smile and laugh. I just told my husband on my way back to work today that she brightens my life every single day, and he said "wow honey, me too!" The really funny thing is that he really wanted a dog and I was like :nonono:. Then obviously changed my mind! Since we brought her home in February she has done nothing but bring us joy.
I also inspect the poopies to make sure everything is ok... :detective:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online