I feel weird

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah.... welcome to the wonderful world of BULLDOGS!!!

Suzy2

Apr 24, 2011
Accrington Northern England
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter & Winston
Yep ! Once you've got the Bullie Bug it's got you for life. There's nothing I wouldn't do for my boys :) and yeah all my pics are of them, mobile phone too !!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
If you look WAY back to one of my first posts, you will see that I said that I couldn't believe I was actually chasing a dog around trying to wipe their butt with a baby wipe. I was almost ashamed of myself and they you guys set me strait lol.

Probably the most embarrassing thing was at a dinner party a few weeks back and I said something about how cute my dogs were and someone said, usually people talk about their kids like that. I also feel compelled to state that my children come before my dogs (which is 1000% true ) but I certainly spend more time worrying about the dogs than the kids!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I must tell you, I washed it, for what seemed like forever, and still didn't seem clean enough. When I left it dry out, washed it again, it still seemed so dirty, so I spent it as fast as I could, didn't want to put it in my wallet.

OMG I think I will be cautiously looking at my $20's for evidence from now on. Or was that a $20 and a $10?

Members online

No members online now.