I feel weird

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] - we call those dingleberries. No wonder I had no idea what you were talking about.
*snork*

Boy am I glad you posted that picture.... :whew:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I don't know what it is they do but it's magic. My bf HATES dogs. Well he did until we got Dozer. He was mauled pretty severely by a dog as at the age of 5 and has never wanted anything to do with them since. I spent the first 5 years of our relationship trying to convince him to let me have a dog. (Let me state that normally I would just do whatever the heck I wanted anyway, but I didn't want him to be afraid everyday in our house. ) So I got a cat instead. One day while at work we got a call about a 9 week old eb puppy in a garage in DECEMBER! I had always wanted a bully so I called him. HE said NO FING WAY. Well I cried, like a freakin baby. This is something he had never seen me do in 5 years , not once. So he agreed, but said I had to keep the monster away from him. He drove with me to pick Dozer up because he didn't want me to go to a strangers house alone. We got there and that poor puppy ran right up to him with his smooshy face and wiggling butt . Jessie scooped him up, put him inside of his coat and it was over. He was sick when we got him, upper respiratory, so Jessie put this unhouse broken puppy him in our bed :eek: so we could make sure he was ok. He slept there every night since. He would come home on lunch to see him. He cuddled with him every night, he got up at 5 am to take him out in the middle of winter, wiped his butt a few times. He even took this dog to the dog park with me !!!! Huge deal for someone afraid of dogs. When Dozer died Jessie cried as much as I did and wanted another bully asap.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
.[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION] now that is a wonderful story and nothing weird about that. Well I hate the ending part but you know what I mean.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Ask and you shall receive. This is what I have to pick up on my carpet nearly every day. Seems a bit gets left and drops off later. I've learned now that if I see what appears to be a kibble I don't pick it up with my fore finger and thumb as it squishes in your fingers. I'm doomed I tell ya, doomed!!.:eeeew: :laugh:

IMG_0339.jpg

Now you have a reputation to uphold.....:ROFL:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I know right...... I'm a little slow I'm laughing so hard right now, I should be wearing a...........well you know :ROFL:

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], did you get the $$ you lost, lol. You're now known as the Momma to a Money Eating Money Pooping Bully. :laugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@Sherry , did you get the $$ you lost, lol. You're now known as the Momma to a Money Eating Money Pooping Bully. :laugh:

ohmygosh, yes I did, Thank you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] I must say.......snork...... I'm richer for it.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well don't spend it all in one place and for gawd sakes, don't leave it laying around to be eaten!!! :p
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
#1 - Hudson almost ate 20 dollars before. The hubby got it out of his mouth in time. Wet money, I imagine, is better than poopy money! I guess you can tell me [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

#2 - We realized we were "special" when we were at the hotel for Hudson's first show. It had been a long drive, and we were eating these crappy grocery store subs. Hudson was begging, and we feed him pretty much everything we eat...bad bully parents. I read the ingredients on the sticker from my sub and looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, Hudson, this is really bad food, and I can't give you this." Meanwhile, I'm eating the crap out of it. There's something wrong with that.

I wouldn't trade my butt-wiping, babytalking, chin-wiping, floor-wrestling self in for anything. My life is so much better with Hudson than it ever has been!

ILuvHudson

Jan 19, 2011
PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hudson
#1 - Hudson almost ate 20 dollars before. The hubby got it out of his mouth in time. Wet money, I imagine, is better than poopy money! I guess you can tell me [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]

#2 - We realized we were "special" when we were at the hotel for Hudson's first show. It had been a long drive, and we were eating these crappy grocery store subs. Hudson was begging, and we feed him pretty much everything we eat...bad bully parents. I read the ingredients on the sticker from my sub and looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, Hudson, this is really bad food, and I can't give you this." Meanwhile, I'm eating the crap out of it. There's something wrong with that.

I wouldn't trade my butt-wiping, babytalking, chin-wiping, floor-wrestling self in for anything. My life is so much better with Hudson than it ever has been!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
#1 - Hudson almost ate 20 dollars before. The hubby got it out of his mouth in time. Wet money, I imagine, is better than poopy money! I guess you can tell me @Sherry

I must tell you, I washed it, for what seemed like forever, and still didn't seem clean enough. When I left it dry out, washed it again, it still seemed so dirty, so I spent it as fast as I could, didn't want to put it in my wallet.

KristinMarie

Jul 30, 2011
Bellevue, WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
It's so true! When my friends ask how my son is doing, I tell them Rocco's doing great!!! oh - and my non-furry son is doing great too! lol - he really has brought me so much joy. It's better than having another non-furry baby. I even let him sleep in my bed (which I have never done), I give him special play time each day, I make sure he eats well and is fully content. I find myself buying a new toy every time I pick up dog food. He is so spoiled and I can't tell you how much love he brings our family.Our other pets must be a bit ticked off though since they really are like step children now...sorry kitties.

Only another bully parent can appreciate the worry, the love and kindness and the joy our bully babies bring us. Good thing we have this forum to share our stories - cause our friends and families think we nuts! :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
OMG!! I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT ALONE! I think I do all the things mentioned if not more. Bullies R The Best!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.