Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] , I know right? I'll never forget the time Jack took 50 bucks off the kitchen table and ate it. It took him days worth of :poo:. But I eventually found $30 of the dirty money. :ROFL:

What happened to the other $20?

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
I even worry if I don't see Wilson pee. My imagination goes wild with possible maladies. Wait...ok, he just peed. All is well in the world.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Weird thing that we do and never did "pre-Stella"....:ashamed:
Baby talk. So embarrassing.
Typical talk around Stella - "Oh Stewwa you such a good giwrl, your mommies and daddies love you so much, you are sooo pwetty."

:ROFL:
I never ever talked to my daughter (now 21) using babytalk. Ever. Bea and Bo get to hear it regularly....

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Having Jakes'picture on face of cell phone..INSTEAD...of my precious grandkids!! :bang:

LMAO ... me too!! NO grandkids here but I have Maggie on my phone and computer instead of my two kids!!! :blush2:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What do you find yourself doing for your bully that has made you stop & think, "Wait I minute, am I really doing this ??!!
I have to pick up "rabbit droppings" that Wilson likes to drop all over the house. Just wait, later I'll post a pic of the droppings I've been collecting to show you all! :ROFL:

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I put the blame completely on EBN! LOL.

I'm a dog expert - or so I like to think - I'm old and there's not a day in my life that I didn't have a dog. But, it wasn't until I joined my first dog forum (bichon frise one) that I started to obsess and second-guess about everything I thought I already know. And when we got our first bulldog and joined EBN, that's the VERY FIRST TIME EVER that the dog managed to wrap me around her tiny paws... My husband is pretty good with keeping the fids on their blanket and off the couch/bed/etc., not because he wants them to but because I'm a neat freak with OCD tendencies (have you seen my house pics on the home decor thread?). But Bully - I don't know, I blame [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] for that poll long time ago that says - do you let your fids on the couch... and I was the ONLY ONE that said NO WAY JOSE, and I kinda felt bad... and so now I'm obsessing over her wrinkles because y'all say so and I'm obsessing over her weight and her ears and... believe it or not, as expert as I thought I was over dogs - I've never had to express anal glands in my life (super yuckity yuck!) until you guys told me to!!!

So yeah. You guys started this craziness! Y'all are to blame. But, I absolutely refuse to have my dog lick my face! That idiot dog licks the grass that she just pee'd on! It's bad enough I wipe off slobber off the couch! YUCKITY YUCK YUCK!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I have to pick up "rabbit droppings" that Wilson likes to drop all over the house. Just wait, later I'll post a pic of the droppings I've been collecting to show you all! :ROFL:

**looking around for the rabbit droppings shot**
Thanks for resurrecting this one [MENTION=2874]anatess[/MENTION]....now about those pictures [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION].....

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Ok... so now I dont feel so weird.....
Im amongst friends.....

YOU WEIRDOS ! :rofl:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
haha, we are a special group, for sure!!! I worry about Delilah way more than any other pet I've owned!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
**looking around for the rabbit droppings shot**
Thanks for resurrecting this one @anatess ....now about those pictures @JeannieCO .....
Ask and you shall receive. This is what I have to pick up on my carpet nearly every day. Seems a bit gets left and drops off later. I've learned now that if I see what appears to be a kibble I don't pick it up with my fore finger and thumb as it squishes in your fingers. I'm doomed I tell ya, doomed!!.:eeeew: :laugh:

IMG_0339.jpg

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Ask and you shall receive. This is what I have to pick up on my carpet nearly every day. Seems a bit gets left and drops off later. I've learned now that if I see what appears to be a kibble I don't pick it up with my fore finger and thumb as it squishes in your fingers. I'm doomed I tell ya, doomed!!.:eeeew: :laugh:

IMG_0339.jpg

:barf::barf::barf: Although, I HATE to admit it but I came home a couple of weeks ago to find that my black lab had pooped and peed all over the office. So I took a pic with my phone and text it to both my hubby and daughter with the words ....... where the f*#k do I begin cleaning this up!!!!

I still have it on my phone ........... do you wanna see it??? :p:ROFL::ROFL::excited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:barf::barf::barf: Although, I HATE to admit it but I came home a couple of weeks ago to find that my black lab had pooped and peed all over the office. So I took a pic with my phone and text it to both my hubby and daughter with the words ....... where the f*#k do I begin cleaning this up!!!!

I still have it on my phone ........... do you wanna see it??? :p:ROFL::ROFL::excited:
OMG LOL, you're as bad as I am then. :p This is a "I feel weird" thread so post away I say, lol. I have a cast iron stomach so it won't bother me. :laugh:

Members online

No members online now.