I feel weird

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
oh i know. my parents think i have lost my mind. i still have all packages mailed to their house and pretty much everything i order is for Brooke. last thing that came was her halloween costume. they couldn't even believe i have bought a costume for a dog. lol oh and last time i called my mom she was like "hello, one daughter household" (meaning my sister). she pretended not to know me and said "I used to have another but then she got a bulldog and i don't see her". haha can't wait to see what she says when the antlers come...:lmao:

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2514]Sarah[/MENTION] Tell her its for your cult's ritual.. !:ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Never thought I'D wipe a dog's hinny, or that then to the vet so much, or wipe their face, or...... you know what I mean. But we love them. I do have more pics of them than my kids though. :ROFL:

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
Having Jakes'picture on face of cell phone..INSTEAD...of my precious grandkids!! :bang:

ha ha me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have Duke's face on my phone and my lap top!!! and if you think you are weird you should talk to me! ha ha ha

its great to be a crazy BULLY owner! We rock! :yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
EVERYTHING... I was so non-dog until i met Nitschke. Ever since that day back in December 2004 I have been totally obsessed with him and the breed. Oh and for the last few months EBN :lol:

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Here's a transcript (if you will) from a text conversation I had earlier this afternoon with my 13yr old daughter.

Will : Gabby, are you off the bus yet.?

Gabby: No, the bus arrived a little late but im a few blocks away from home.

Will : Ok, When you get home & let Jack out the crate please follow him and make sure he poops.

Gabby : Dad! OMG I aint following him!

Will: Gab, just do me this favor please, I NEED to know if he poops.

Gabby: Dad Im home and Jack is in the backyard.

Will : Is he pooping ?

Gabby: Dad, he's squatting but I think he's just doing #1.

Will: Get a closer look cause his #1 and # 2 look the same from far away.

Gabby : Ok, he's doing it I can smell it from way over here...

Will : Is it a lot or a little ..?

Gabby: really dad ?

Will : Yes REALLY - He didnt poop yesterday and I was worried he may have something stuck inside again!

Gabby: Dad its a normal amount .. You want me to weigh it?

Will : Dont get sarcastic...Just grab it and squish it thru your fingers and see if it has any foreign objects..

Gabby : LoL. Dad you're funny. remind me never to have you prepare my meals.!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Here's a transcript (if you will) from a text conversation I had earlier this afternoon with my 13yr old daughter.Will : Gabby, are you off the bus yet.?Gabby: No, the bus arrived a little late but im a few blocks away from home.Will : Ok, When you get home & let Jack out the crate please follow him and make sure he poops.Gabby : Dad! OMG I aint following him!Will: Gab, just do me this favor please, I NEED to know if he poops.Gabby: Dad Im home and Jack is in the backyard.Will : Is he pooping ?Gabby: Dad, he's squatting but I think he's just doing #1.Will: Get a closer look cause his #1 and # 2 look the same from far awayGabby : Ok, he's doing it I can smell it from way over here...Will : Is it a lot or a little ..?Gabby: really dad ?Will : Yes REALLY - He didnt poop yesterday and I was worried he may have something stuck inside again!Gabby: Dad its a normal amount .. You want me to weigh it Will : Dont get sarcastic...Just grab it and squish it thru your fingers and see if it has any foreign objects..Gabby : LoL. Dad you're funny. remind me never to have you prepare my meals.!
..TEENAGERS!!...:bang:.... THEY are sooooo difficult!!...:ROFL:

korikelly

Apr 21, 2011
Oregon
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola
The really funny thing is that he really wanted a dog and I was like :nonono:. Then obviously changed my mind! Since we brought her home in February she has done nothing but bring us joy.
I also inspect the poopies to make sure everything is ok... :detective:

^THIS!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], Whhhhaaat? I thought that was what the front of your cell phone was suppose to look like?!?!! Mine ALWAYS has Vegas's face on it, in fact the ONLY pictures I have on my cell are of Vegas, NONE of my kids or husband, LOL

[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], I keep every poop in mind, whether he goes his normal 2, does not go, or goes more than 2. I swear I worry about him just as much as I did my skin-kids when they were little.

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
I know this feeling!! I feel like I have a baby and not a dog. I feel bad leaving him alone for even an hour when I have to go do something. This breed must really do something to all of us :laugh:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
what a relief ............after reading all this...........it's good to know I'm normal too. my husband and daughter thought it was just me. :whew:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i second that [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]. i have had other dogs and cats but never have i worried about one like sarah. and the poop oh yes the poop inspecion:detective:. my bf thinks im crazy. i am not there now and i am like listing the ritual he must do for her yeast. and i think he tuned me out somewhere in there:shout: you must get it right or she will never get rid of it and itch. get with the program man:bang:yes we are special and i see im not the only special one:ROFL:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
[MENTION=2291]cowsmom[/MENTION] , I know right? I'll never forget the time Jack took 50 bucks off the kitchen table and ate it. It took him days worth of :poo:. But I eventually found $30 of the dirty money. :ROFL:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] money is money even with:poo: on it :laugh:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.