Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I feel weird

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Ask and you shall receive. This is what I have to pick up on my carpet nearly every day. Seems a bit gets left and drops off later. I've learned now that if I see what appears to be a kibble I don't pick it up with my fore finger and thumb as it squishes in your fingers. I'm doomed I tell ya, doomed!!.

Now you have a reputation to uphold.....
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

He kept it.. ?

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Now you have a reputation to uphold.....
    Finally!!!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

I know right...... I'm a little slow I'm laughing so hard right now, I should be wearing a...........well you know

@JeannieCO

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Sherry, did you get the $$ you lost, lol. You're now known as the Momma to a Money Eating Money Pooping Bully.

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@Sherry , did you get the $$ you lost, lol. You're now known as the Momma to a Money Eating Money Pooping Bully.

ohmygosh, yes I did, Thank you @JeannieCO I must say.......snork...... I'm richer for it.

Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Well don't spend it all in one place and for gawd sakes, don't leave it laying around to be eaten!!!
    @Sherry

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hudson
    Likes (Received)

#1 - Hudson almost ate 20 dollars before. The hubby got it out of his mouth in time. Wet money, I imagine, is better than poopy money! I guess you can tell me @Sherry

#2 - We realized we were "special" when we were at the hotel for Hudson's first show. It had been a long drive, and we were eating these crappy grocery store subs. Hudson was begging, and we feed him pretty much everything we eat...bad bully parents. I read the ingredients on the sticker from my sub and looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, Hudson, this is really bad food, and I can't give you this." Meanwhile, I'm eating the crap out of it. There's something wrong with that.

I wouldn't trade my butt-wiping, babytalking, chin-wiping, floor-wrestling self in for anything. My life is so much better with Hudson than it ever has been!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Hudson
    Likes (Received)

#1 - Hudson almost ate 20 dollars before. The hubby got it out of his mouth in time. Wet money, I imagine, is better than poopy money! I guess you can tell me @Sherry

#2 - We realized we were "special" when we were at the hotel for Hudson's first show. It had been a long drive, and we were eating these crappy grocery store subs. Hudson was begging, and we feed him pretty much everything we eat...bad bully parents. I read the ingredients on the sticker from my sub and looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, Hudson, this is really bad food, and I can't give you this." Meanwhile, I'm eating the crap out of it. There's something wrong with that.

I wouldn't trade my butt-wiping, babytalking, chin-wiping, floor-wrestling self in for anything. My life is so much better with Hudson than it ever has been!

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ILuvHudson View Post

I must tell you, I washed it, for what seemed like forever, and still didn't seem clean enough. When I left it dry out, washed it again, it still seemed so dirty, so I spent it as fast as I could, didn't want to put it in my wallet.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

It's so true! When my friends ask how my son is doing, I tell them Rocco's doing great!!! oh - and my non-furry son is doing great too! lol - he really has brought me so much joy. It's better than having another non-furry baby. I even let him sleep in my bed (which I have never done), I give him special play time each day, I make sure he eats well and is fully content. I find myself buying a new toy every time I pick up dog food. He is so spoiled and I can't tell you how much love he brings our family.Our other pets must be a bit ticked off though since they really are like step children now...sorry kitties.

Only another bully parent can appreciate the worry, the love and kindness and the joy our bully babies bring us. Good thing we have this forum to share our stories - cause our friends and families think we nuts!
    Rocco's Mom

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nigel Wentworth Sinclair & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

OMG!! I'M SO GLAD I'M NOT ALONE! I think I do all the things mentioned if not more. Bullies R The Best!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Remove Ads