One word to sum up your bulldog so farrrrr!!!! (gettin to know everyone)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion: PITA. That technically is one word. Although it stands for more than one word (Pain In The A$$)

Vegas: Trooper

Now..If you ask [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for 2 words describing them, she will come up with 2 completely different words. (JakeIsGreat watches Vegas and O on the bullycam during the day)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Mandy: wiggles

Yuna: tender

Tidus: buckaroo

Jesse: spazz

Molly: mama

Yep, that sums it up.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama!!!!

I'm so excited! Can't wait. Have you decided whether or not my name system will work?

[MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION]

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl - Loveable. Can a Diva be loveable?

Wilson - A Baby Huey. You know like the cartoon.

Babyhuey.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Orion: PITA. That technically is one word. Although it stands for more than one word (Pain In The A$$)Vegas: TrooperNow..If you ask [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for 2 words describing them, she will come up with 2 completely different words. (JakeIsGreat watches Vegas and O on the bullycam during the day)
Orion=.stinkeye.......Vegas.= braveheart.....::love:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Mojo= Scooby, he is scared of everything.
Roxy=Instigator
Lola=crazy
Rollo=loveable

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Cutty~ hmmm.... OBSESSED I think suits him best.
Miila~....... PUPPY, she knows nothing and wants to do what she wants when she wants and where she wants. My gosh I forgot what these "kids" can be like! haha

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
MISCHIEVEOUS! We spent Sunday night at the emergency vet because we thought Jack ate something he wasn't supposed to....he had vomiting and was lethargic. Then spent Monday morning at our regular vet because he was having trouble pooping and thought whatever he ate was now in his intestines. But he is fine thank goodness. But the little booger still trying to eat everything in the yard and messing with his cat brother who beats him up when he's had enough. He also has taken a fondness for my pink slippers and no matter where I hide them, Jack finds them.

Sounds like MY Jack...! :yes:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.