Vegas turns 3!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
7,482
Reaction score
735
Location
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Does he care? I don't think so.....he has presents downstairs and he's upstairs still in bed. Too bad they don't get the consept of Christmas, birthdays etc.........He knows how to unwrap gifts & gets excited, but the days before the event...I'd :heart: to see how he would react. Off to work for mom. Baby Vegas gets to spend the day with grandma!
 


HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEGAS!!!!
 
Happy birthday Vegas :D
MH12712.jpg
 
Oh..I thought I wished this yesterday.. but HAPPY BIRTHDAY VEGAS!!!
 
Happy Birthday to Vegas, from my Vegas!!!! I too got him presents when he turned 1 in June. His favorite toys are stuffed animals that he "suckles" he has several, of all his toys, his stuffed animals are his fav.!!
 
Happy Birthday Vegas!! Go get your presents!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top