We must be special !

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
I mean, everyone here knows what a Deer or Elk Antler is for...
Well, just dont go into a PET SUPERMARKET or PETCO and ask if they have any...

Cause they'll just look at you square in the eye as if you're some kind of weirdo...

This was the reply from a PETCO employee...

"Deer Antler !!?? Heavens no.. Why would we stock deer Antlers?" That's the first time someone has ask for that" then he laughs as if I had purposely made a joke ...

I'm guessing Its because there aren't any Deer or Elks in MIAMI so any requests for their antlers are viewed as something bizarre or exotic :pigfly: :D

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.... well it is good to see they really train their employees on cutomer service with a 'smile'.

AMart79

Jul 18, 2011
I had the same thing happen to me! the guy basically said he's never even heard of that and then took me to the rawhide stuff... :\

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I ask Petsmart and although they do not carry them, the guy actually said "I wish we did, we get a lot of request for them" I order mine online.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We were at a street festival in Sept. and one of the vendors had a big basket of antlers.... $10 each.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
We have them here in Jacksonville, but I order mine online. Maybe you should ck Petco's online catalog, if there, make mention to the store manager to get some.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
We have to get ours online too .. but beware do not let your dogs take them outside and leave them there overnight. In the morning they are gone ...... fence or no fence........ something takes them each and every time!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Has anyone's bulldog actually gotten anywhere with them? Orion worked on hers for hours. I had to take it away from her because it was dwindling down.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie has gnawed hers enough that it's considerably shorter than when we bought it. She also made a mess with little chips she worked off. We try to keeps towel under her head when she is indulging.

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
I love them! But order them online! It takes Tubs a while to work his down to where he makes me nervous and I have to eventually take it away from him.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online