Well Hello Again!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
I know, I know, it's been forever... again... lol. But, fear not. Biggie is watching... always watching.... lol
IMAG0381.jpg

He's been acting like his normal cute little self and being a butt all at the same time... lol.
IMAG0339.jpg

When he acts like a butt, it's off to the corner with him!
20110729_055221.jpg

However, he's excited just as I am over a new addition to the family!!!! Her name is Dolores!

(scroll)

(Keep goin)

IMAG0400.jpg

022.jpg

IMAG0397.jpg

What? You thought it was another Bully? lol:hahaha:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing:.....:dancing:.....:dancing:.. Is that a charger..? : hmm:.. Barracuda or? I know it's a Plymouth!! yay for you! And ohhhh my sweet Biggie :love:Bet it gets great gas mileage :laugh:

Last edited:

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Thats a 1970 or 71 Plymouth Sebring or Roadrunner...
The roadrunners had the rally stripes along the side but
that looks like a nice paint job so It can't be the original...
maybe they didnt replace the stripes..

so am I right.? let me know.
Either way.. its sweeet..... I think Chrysler named that color PLUM CRAZY

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Biggie is a handsome boy as always, and like the Roadrunner too, Dolores is a beauty.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I'm guessing Road Runner but I don't know much about Chrysler products......... other than they are slow :p

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm guessing Road Runner but I don't know much about Chrysler products......... other than they are slow :p
How can a roadrunner be SLOW? They ALWAYS beat Wiley coyote!! And it's got a short block 440!!!!!.... But where's the little roadrunner guy?

..yay..I enlarged..I see roadrunner! Good job [MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION]!

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Ok, I tried to Multi-quote nearly every post in the thread and either my computer or the site stopped me for being psycho... lol. Let's see if I can answer all the questions in one big response! lol.

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION], Hahaha, Dolores just seemed to fit! Lol. Oh, he has his moments, believe me. Sassy little monkey... lol. He knows better than to mess with footwear, Daddy's the mean one... lol

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], you're soooo close! It's a Plymouth road runner! Gas mileage... what's that? Lol. The rubber tank to inner fill neck grommet was dry rotted, so under acceleration what wasn't being guzzled by the big block was sloshing out of the back of the tank... lol. $15 fix! Easy. Lol

[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], Exactly? Well, it's a 1972 Plymouth road runner that was assembled in the Windsor plant in Ontario, Canada. It's wearing Plum Crazy Purple paint now with a white bucket interior. It was originally equipped with a 400 cubic inch big block, but has since had the mighty 440 dropped in it's place. She's got a 727 Torqueflight street fighter transmission controlled by a hurst shifter, with a 4.57 ratio rear differential. A mild performance cam, long tube headers and a Holley 750 double pumper and boy oh boy does she scream down the road when those secondary's kick in! Idling, well, that's just a sexy sound... lol.
Oh, and let's see if this will help you picture me driving it... lol...
024.jpg

[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], soooo close! It's a '72 and the stripes were an option she didn't come from the factory with. The paints actually pretty shabby, so when I tackle the rust, I'll redo it and probably add the hood to front fender stripes at least then. You're spot on with the color though!

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Don't fear the Might MoPar! Lol. You must be a Mustang guy, right? Lol. Maybe a Chevelle guy then? Lol

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], I know right?! I mean, geez BruceP, didn't you ever watch Looney Tunes?! Lol. BTW, it's got the original "Meep-Meep" voice of the roadrunner horn still too! Lol.

[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], 1973?! Lol. Wait, isn't that the year road runner that Starsky and Hutch drove? Lol

[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], Talk dirty all you like, she's still not going to see you in Hawaii! Lol.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
No... actually I like MoPar products.... drive a Jeep... LOL
Just that fact is all in your perspective....... This is our toy:

pett_T_rear1.jpg

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
No no .. Starsky & Hutch used a FORD Gran Torino..
:barf:

It had similar stripes to the 73 Roadrunner so they kinda looked the same if you squint real hard and stand sideways.... lol !!

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.