Well Hello Again!

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
they look similar....

Here is the 73 Roadrunner ( mine was a Forest Green)
73 roadrunner.jpg

Here is the Starsky & Hutch Gran Torino
torino.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] love your toy.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION], Exactly? Well, it's a 1972 Plymouth road runner that was assembled in the Windsor plant in Ontario, Canada. It's wearing Plum Crazy Purple paint now with a white bucket interior. It was originally equipped with a 400 cubic inch big block, but has since had the mighty 440 dropped in it's place. She's got a 727 Torqueflight street fighter transmission controlled by a hurst shifter, with a 4.57 ratio rear differential. A mild performance cam, long tube headers and a Holley 750 double pumper and boy oh boy does she scream down the road when those secondary's kick in! Idling, well, that's just a sexy sound... lol.
Oh, and let's see if this will help you picture me driving it... lol...

Well get back to me when you have learned more details about the car please. :haha:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
So I got as far as the pics of sweet little Biggie and then saw the purple car ... scrolled down .... and then ....Zzzz

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], Well, I'll be, you learn something new every day, thanks for the knowledge! You have to go easy on me though, it's hard to differentiate between the cars when they were sideways half the show.... lol

[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], OMG!!! Now THAT is a toy! It is absolutely beautiful, Ford or not, that is exquisite! Well done buddy!

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=3139]Jack Daniels[/MENTION], Well, I'll be, you learn something new every day, thanks for the knowledge! You have to go easy on me though, it's hard to differentiate between the cars when they were sideways half the show.... lol[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], OMG!!! Now THAT is a toy! It is absolutely beautiful, Ford or not, that is exquisite! Well done buddy!
:ohmy:.....SNAP! .....[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION].....:tease:....... HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!!...:hissy:.... We love FORD here!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Only Ford part of the whole car is a 9" 4:11 posi. rear end........ and there are no Model T parts.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Biggie is handsome, I like the evil eye picture. :lol: Dolores is handsome too to me but mainly because she's purple, my favorite color. :p

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online