Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank (11/3/09 - 8/4/17), Max (Became Part of the Family 8/17/17
Today I caught Tank on the couch! He has never gone up there before nor did I think he knew how to! We taught him not to go up there but I think he decided other wise!
101_1743.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's a nice looking couch and Tank looks so good on it! So will he be calling the couch his new hang out spot?

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
haha thank you. Yes it's a nice looking couch but I that's exactly why we don't want Tank on there.. I am going to talk to Tank's Dad (my bf) tonight when he gets home from work about this little incident and see what he thinks. If he's not happy I think we are going to have to teach him that is a no no area. :eek:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=3189]Boomsboo[/MENTION], i used to have a really nice couch myself...but then Tate came along and i allowed him on my couch; then, Finn came along and I also allowed him on my nice couch...and so now I don't have a couch anymore b/c it's sitting on the curb waiting for the street cleaners to pick it up. It's not so "nice" anymore! I couldn't even donate it to the Salvation Army b/c the two rascals "ate" it to the frame :( Yes, that's what happened when i let my boys on my couch. So, i can totally understand why you'd want to keep the couch off limits. :blush2:

OP
boomsboo

boomsboo

Boomsboozed
Community Veteran
Sep 6, 2011
Southern California
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
@cali_baker: oh my gosh! That is my worst nightmare! haha. That's one thing I definitely don't want to happen. Hopefully we can get him to not make this a habbit.

[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION]: :laugh:Don't you love when they give you those looks when they are in trouble? It's like they know what they're doing! haha! I do wish he could snuggle on the couch with us! If we do decide to let him I will have to do what you suggested and put down a blanket for him on it

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We went with leather furniture for just ths reason... ya know, it is not like the house/furniture is ours, it is ALL for Nitschke and Banks. I can't tell you how many times I am 'pushed' to the middle of the couch becasue they each want the end seat with their head on my lap.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
He looks good on HIS new couch!!!!!!! Game over....... it's his now
We put throws on our reclining love seat that Lari and I use because SOMEONE decided she wanted to sit between us. Guess who that is... :rofl:

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Yup they tend to do as they please when no one is around to see it unless of course you catch them dead in the act.
Invest in some sofa covers.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.