Moe's Outing

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
First of all great outing and story. I had no idea tho that poor Moe was so mistreated! Good thing he got to vent his complaints to you like that. haha I :heart: that book too and you know of course that your 2 pics looked like the best ones in there, really! GREAT shots! :)

OP
Telly03

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
I also love Winnie's rave!

I just noticed that you can actually purchase the book off her website. Thanks for offering to get it for me, but I will order it right from her. If Moe gets his signature down..I will have to send it for the autograph! I see that she has another photo on her site of your beautiful wife and lovely Winnie. Were these the ones you had done before you got Moe?

[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION]

Yes, we had the Winnie photo shoot before Moe... Wow, good memory.

We also had a shoot for Moe, as I wanted to capture his puppyness, but we went with a friend of ours who is just starting out with her business doing portraits, landscapes and pets, Stacie Young Photography . She doesn't market herself as aggressively as Deb, but man she has incredible skills, and is staying busy just from word-of-mouth. I'll do another shoot with Moe at some point when he's full grown.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.