Tyson's Dinner

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
My bf decided to cookout for us all tonight We got ny strips, baked potatoes and corn YUM! :D. While he was grilling, I was in the kitchen skinning and cutting up chicken to feed Ty. Tyson stoodthere and watched me the whole time. I put it in his bowl but he wouldn't touch it.I know he's hungry. Not this again. I try to entice him, but still nothing. I gave up and put it in the fridge. I mentioned to my bf that he wouldn't eat again and that I am worried. He just says maybe he isn't hungry? Hmmm . He brings the steaks and I notice something... One is missing! On one of his many trips in and out he had taken Ty out to go potty .Turns out Tyson had himself a nice medium rare ny strip for dinner! No wonder he isn't hungry.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Oh yeah, steak!! Yummy.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
lol. You got me worried there for a sec. Oh Tyson, glad you're so unbelievably spoiled.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL.. sounds like someone is getting very comfortable in his new house!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yea tyson he knows whats good. why eat chicken when i can have these nice steaks sitting here.:ROFL:

deegary

Jul 8, 2011
southport
Bulldog(s) Names
walter
why have chicken.. was mummy and daddy havin chicken...N0......then i will just help myself to a nice little steak... save mummy the job of feeding me... give mum a rest for the day.... your Ty is sooooooo thoughtful :yes:

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
Oh he is thoughtful, such a good boy. I highly suspect Daddy had something to do with his change in dinner plans, but neither of them are saying a word:shhhh:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Sure is funny how daddy knew he wasnt hungry huh? ;) What a smart boy! I surely wouldnt want chicken when there were steaks to be had either.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.