What a Ladies Man!!!!

speechmom53

Feb 17, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubs
So today we went to an Oktoberfest. The weather was beautiful, so of course the Tubby Man came with us. There were so many dogs there, if I say so myself, her was a hit! He put smiles on so many faces. A lot of people came up to me and asked me if they could pet him. While we were walking around Tubs wanted to go up and met all of the other dogs that were there. He introduced himself to a black lab puppy and oops......he slimed her:ROFL:! She bent her head down and got it under his chin where there was a lot of slobber waiting for her. When she picked her head back up I was so embarrassed, but it was really funny! I didn't think it would be right if I asked the owner if I could take a picture! :laugh:I was even carrying a towel around with me because he only drools when he pants, and apparently he pants when he is excited, so he was panting and drooling all day. I wiped him all day, but he still slimmed!

Tubs also made 2 furgirlfriends. We were walking around and came across the following! 032.jpg034.jpg036.jpg039.jpg040.jpg

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how precious. that is so cool. i cant wait to be able to take sarah to things when it cools.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
How fun! that "slime" is Tubs' way of saying, 'hey, yer cute!" :drool:

great pics...those two other bullies look like Tubs! Glad you had a great time!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
It's puppy love! How cute.

Members online

No members online now.