Arwen and lower abdominal pain...

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
So, there we are in the living room playing and having a great time. Chasing toys, playing keep-away, running, jumping on and off the couch (which she learned 2 days ago). All in all, the start of a great afternoon. :D

Arwen was in one corner of the room, and I was in the other. I give a fake to the right like I'm going to run into the kitchen. She comes running to me at full bully speed , so I crouch, knowing that she will jump slightly off the ground for an airborne turn into my arms.

Then it happened. :ohmy:

With her newly found ability to jump up onto furniture, she decides to break protocol and rather than jump forward into my arms, she jumps UP into me... HARD! Well needless to say, I took a bully skull to a VERY sensitive spot and was on the ground in a second.

Arwen thought this was awesome and proceeded to climb all over me for more playing while I tried to catch my breath. :fie:

Yeah... here's my "sweet little princess"....
cujo.jpg

Notice the Supernumerary top teeth? I didn't till I took this picture.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh OUCH! Oh my, those baby shark teeth, I do not miss those at all!! Vegas has "rows" of top teeth some right in the middle of the roof almost.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a relief to hear that Arwen wasn't injured!! I was worried at first. You? Well, get over it!~ :LMAO:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So glad Arwen is OK :tease:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Awwweee I hope Arwen didn't hurt dose precious wittle baby teeefffies. oh yes yes yes my wittle Arwen baby, did the big ole mean man hurt wu ? :laugh::laugh:

would love to be that fly on the wall. :ROFL:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Glad Arwen and you are okay. Our bullies don't know their own strength at times. I've already gotten a cut lip after Tate ran up to give me a kiss, and i thought Finn knocked my tooth out a couple times so far! i made out okay tho!:yes:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.