I can tell Oliver is feeling better

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Oliver were outside playing (it's a balmy 50 degrees here today) for quite a while. I went to check on them to see what/where they were. Found them under the deck and Oliver was completely filthy. Didn't realize how bad until he came into the house and I saw him. So into the bath he went. Didn't plan on giving him a bath anytime soon since I don't need any water to get into his already infected ears, but he left me no choice. Complete night and day from Thurs/Friday to today. He hasn't wanted to play and now he's back to his normal (sometimes annoying/obnoxious self). 100_0936.jpg100_0940.jpg

the before picture doesn't really do him justice. He had mud all over the backs of his front legs and dirt all over the rest of him. The other picture is his after picture. Now the booger wants to go back outside!!!:bang:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my i cant imagine trying to keep a white bully clean.:laugh:keep a close eye on him till he is better:detective: im so glad hes doing better.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Doesn't it feel good when our bullys become their old annoying/obnoxious selves again after they've not been feeling so hot? I'm so glad Oliver's doing better!:yes:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
It actually IS a relief when they become their normal annoying, shadowing you, selves!!! Glad he is on the mend!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Haha boys will be boys.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts