where did my sweet girl go?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well sarah is in heat now as noone seems to want to fix her as she is a bit overweight.:ashamed: not my angel shes perfect:D anyway she was just this morning standing out front with her booty in the air just waiting for any male dog to walk by and do unspeakable things:nonono: During this period my sweet sweet sarah turns into julia roberts in pretty woman. just this morning she was standing there and my male boston, who is fixed btw, walks up to her and was like hey baby all sniffing and such. Shew go away you heathen. :shout: whats a mother to do? :cry:where oh where has my baby girl gone? Just thought id share this :ROFL:

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
what a little hussy!!!:ROFL::kiss3:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yep that end of the dog has a mind of it's own. We get a little embarrassed and try not to notice. My Louie is fixed but that does not stop them from expressing their fondness for each other. My husband cracks me up at this time. He gets mad at Louie but forgives BabyGirl. You see he also sees BabyGirl as his 'sweet little girl" who is not capable of being naughty.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
haha This reminds me we need to fix Miila before her next heat. They said it should be in like 3 months. I would not even know what to do or how to handle a heat.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
oh geez, is that what girls usually do? I would bring a tennis racquet whenever you walk her. lol.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
well sarah is in heat now as noone seems to want to fix her as she is a bit overweight.:ashamed: not my angel shes perfect:D anyway she was just this morning standing out front with her booty in the air just waiting for any male dog to walk by and do unspeakable things:nonono: During this period my sweet sweet sarah turns into julia roberts in pretty woman. just this morning she was standing there and my male boston, who is fixed btw, walks up to her and was like hey baby all sniffing and such. Shew go away you heathen. :shout: whats a mother to do? :cry:where oh where has my baby girl gone? Just thought id share this :ROFL:

That's why they're called love-a-bull

Victor Y

Sep 19, 2010
Gatlinburg,TN
Bulldog(s) Names
Pepper. The Belle of Birming'am
Makes me that much more happier that I brought my girl up to be proper and ladylike :angel: :whistle:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.