What is your favorite English Bulldog Color?

What is your favorite English Bulldog Color?

• Red

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Red Brindle

Votes: 22 27.5%
  • Fawn (or blonde)

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • Black Brindle (reverse brindle)

Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Pie Bald (mostly white with color markings)

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • White

Votes: 20 25.0%

• Total voters

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
What color would you say Bertie is? That's her in my avatar photo. I think she would be red and white, but not sure...she does have one fawn with red dots on one of her ears.

Attachments

• Cooper 3rd birthday 041.jpg
    Cooper 3rd birthday 041.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 39
  • Cooper 3rd birthday 010.jpg
    Cooper 3rd birthday 010.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Cooper 3rd birthday 005.jpg
    Cooper 3rd birthday 005.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Cooper 3rd birthday 002.jpg
    Cooper 3rd birthday 002.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 38

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
A Blast from the Past.....!!!!

This was the VERY FIRST topic created on English Bulldog News!

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
White, but would love to have a Fawn.....I have even seen black with white, and love that but I don't think AKC recognizes it.

gatorfan85

Mar 24, 2010
Orange Park,FL
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr.Beefy
Mr.Beefies colors are "unique" lol. I was told its a red brindle piebald.??? idk but he has grey too. I LOVE THE WHITE ONES!!!!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
I don't know how I could possibly pick a favorite bully color. I love them all!!! All shapes, sizes and colors. Sam is fawn, mostly white with 3 big brown spots. My next bully I want a brindle, for variety :)

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I have to say red and white since that is what Cutty is but like Tessa I love all of them and would take any! Love all white and brindle too. D. All the above! :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
What exactly is a "reverse brindle"?? I googled it and the EB does not look any different than Vegas. I always thought of him just brindle, so is he a red brindle?? hmmm....thanks...here is a close up of his fur

SAM_0347.jpg

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
This is a hard one. I did vote, but I love any bulldog. My friend has a great looking male, Porkchop, first time in person I saw this color, I love it. Would I considered it reverse brindle!?

grad24.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I had two all whites so I got a brindle...so white and red brindle but, truth be told, I love them all.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
When we were looking before we got Vegas...I wanted all white with an eye patch. I wanted to name him/her Marshmallow. We got Vegas and he is red and white. So then I loved the red. I never cared for the brindle...then we stole baby T from [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] and switched him out with an evil twin we call baby S. Now I kinda like the brindle. So, I'm like everyone else...I like them all.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
When we were looking before we got Vegas...I wanted all white with an eye patch. I wanted to name him/her Marshmallow. We got Vegas and he is red and white. So then I loved the red. I never cared for the brindle...then we stole baby T from [MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION] and switched him out with an evil twin we call baby S. Now I kinda like the brindle. So, I'm like everyone else...I like them all.

Hahahahaha...:D

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION]
Seriously tho, how's he been doing? Has he shook his evil twin and gone back to the sweet T?

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=860]jillh10[/MENTION]
Seriously tho, how's he been doing? Has he shook his evil twin and gone back to the sweet T?

He's been better lately. I took him to visit my friend and his German Shepherd and he was a total angel. He took a nap in his crate like a good boy and didn't have one accident...so maybe the real Baby T is back. I am hoping!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Thank goodness, we got to pick more than one! I couldn't very well pick one and leave out the other. So I picked red brindle (Ida) and the dark (reverse) brindle (Gertie). I also love the white with a few markings. If I ever had another Bully, that's the color I'd want it to be.

froggz

Mar 30, 2010
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sadie
A reverse brindle is actually a black dog with light tan "stripes" Basically the opposite of a normal brindle. Brindle is any color of brown with black markings in the coat.

I'm a red fawn girl. All three of my dogs are reds with a flashy black mask :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.