I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Baby Murphy ~ English Bulldog Puppy Available for Adoption ~ Medical Hold

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Baby MurphyIs on medical hold.Murphy needs an echocardiogram. Only 6 months old and was found as a stray. FEBR pulled him from a local shelter because of a grade 5 heart murmur..We highly doubt this little guy was a true stray. He was probably dumped spmewhere by his owner when they found out about his medical condition. Murpy also had entropion (cherry eyes) and has had surgery to try and correct it. FEBR needs to have an echo done on Murphy's heart to see how bad his murmur is and what can be done to help him.

Please visit our site and fill out an application. He is currently on medical hold and we will have an update.
Here is their site. Enjoy looking at the bullies availible. I am so happy you are considering the adoption of one of these orphans. They will give you love and joy forever.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Florida English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.