I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Mac ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Primrose.jpg

Mac was rescued from a terrible situation and nearly lost his life. He was being passed around and no one was willing to get him the medical attention he desperately needed.
Mac was in PAIN!
FEBR stepped in and helped him through a rough time. Mac had surgery to remove a foreign object (best guess is perhaps part of a paint roller) that was causing blockage in his intestines. VERY painful and life threatening!
We think Mac is about 3 years old and vey sweet, despite the neglect he suffered. Mac just isn't sure how he's suppose to strike a cute pose for the camera...he'd rather play with it!

May 10, 2012 UPDATE: Mac just got bloodwork back and it was discovered he has heartworm. He now faces a lengthy treatment that is not easy to go through, is expensive and not always a good outcome. However, if he doesn't have the treatment, the prognosis is even worse. ANYONE WHO HAS A DOG THAT GOES OUTSIDE AT ALL needs to be sure their dog is on heartworm medication. It's relatively inexpensive. Otherwise, especially in Florida, you are risking the life of the dog.

July 28, 2012 UPDATE: Mac is doing well through his heartworm treatment. FEBR expects a good outcome for this guy and will be accepting applications for him.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Florida English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.