CROSSED TO RAINBOW BRIDGE ~ T-Bone~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Florida ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
tbone.jpg

T-Bone is a big bullie boy with the most awesome squishy, saggy skin... it makes you just want to hug and cuddle him! He was brought into the Polk County shelter as a stray. He has finished treatment for heartworms and recently had surgery to repair a perineal hernia of the small intestine. He has dry eye and gets daily drops. T-Bone is a gentle giant that is about 6-7 years old, gets along with most other dogs, no cats, and would be a total mush with kids.
UPDATE: T-Bone has possible IBD (irritable bowel disorder) and is being treated with medications and diet, which so far are helping alot.

Pet ID: T-Bone • Spayed/Neutered • Up-to-date with routine shots • Prefers a home without: cats • Special Needs • Primary color: Yellow, Tan, Blond or Fawn

Here is the site for Buddies thru Bullies.

Thank you so much for taking the time and considering one of these orphan Bulldogs.

If you are interested in adopting, go to http://www.buddiesthrubullies.org/ and fill out an application.

To view more Bulldogs for adoption through Buddies thru Bullies, click the link below:
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?90-FLORIDA-Buddies-Thru-Bullies

Please tell them that you found them on English Bulldog News! :)

OP
ChanelnBrutus

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
T-bone is still looking for a furever home

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Rest in peace sweet boy!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww poor sweet baby. RIP T-bone. You are now free from suffering and running at the Rainbow.

Bulldozersma

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2012
Nevada
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank "The Tank", Bocephus Watasha Ledoux, Rampage Jackson (RIP) Bulldozer (RIP)
RIP in peace sweet boy

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.